Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shadow vs shikamatsu Leaf10Shadow vs shikamatsu Sand10Shadow vs shikamatsu Mist10Shadow vs shikamatsu Rock10Shadow vs shikamatsu Cloud10Shadow vs shikamatsu Whirlp10

Shadow vs shikamatsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

Shadow vs shikamatsu Empty
PostSubject: Shadow vs shikamatsu   Shadow vs shikamatsu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Shadow was standing in a clearing the wind was cool and the sun was reflecting off the water as blinked "Wow this is so...BORING WHERE IS SOME ONE TO FIGHT!?!?!?!" he yelled out as kicked down a tree trying to draw some one to him "COME ONE SOME ONE ANY ONE COME VISIT YOUR FREINDLY MISSING NINJA SHADOW!" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Village : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs shikamatsu   Shadow vs shikamatsu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:51 pm

As Shika watched the large tree fall to the ground he noticed that Shadow the ex kage of the moon was there. Shika had knew that he was a missing-ninja and he began to despise him for that fact because Shika had a problem with any shinobi that has left there village, he felt that it was straight disrespect towards the four kage. "They all think they can just leave and walk this world about.. freely? Well thats not what i say. This one was even a kage...such pity." Shika said to himself watching Shadow from a far, he could tell by the look in his eyes that he was edging for a fight and Shika would be the one to give him the fight of his life. Maybe then he would think twice before leaving his village, and return. "Well lets get this over with" Shika said to himself once again as he began running towards Shadow, but not in a way that he would think that Shika was sent to kill him. Shika wasn't trying to intimidate him, only teach the young one a lesson. Shika leaped into the air as he landed on the tree that Shadow had knocked over, then ran accost it leaping off before the end of the tree. Softly landing on the ground not to far from Shadow Shika looked at the stupid ex-kage as he nodded "What has this world come to? Kage leaving their village. That shows how loyal you really are" Shika said out loud making sure that Shadow heard him clearly enough to get his attention. "Such pity Shadow to think a man like you would lower your standers as a shinobi. S-Rank missing-ninja doesn't mean you are and will be undefeated my friend it only means that your that you were stupid enough to leave your village...As the past kage. Shika said as he tried to get a point out to the man, but knew that he wouldn't understand but even if he did a fight still would break out soon. "By the look in your eye's you want a fight....Don't you? well i'm here so fight me...someone at your level" Shika said while stepping into a fighting stance with his double bladed scythe in his hand waiting for Shadow to respond to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs shikamatsu   Shadow vs shikamatsu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Shadow grabed his head and fell to the ground yelling "HELP ME THIS DEMON IS DRIVEING ME INSANE!!!!!!!" he yelled out to shikamatsu "I cant controle it to much of it's power is leaking into me." he told shika as the turtle was gonna make him fight as it pushed him into one tailed mode as a cloak covred him as a shrimp like tail came out behind him "Enough talk let's fight!" he said with a fearl grin as he went on all four's and ran at shika and threw a punch at him then a kick before jumping back
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Village : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs shikamatsu   Shadow vs shikamatsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:21 am

As stood looking at shadow, he spoke to him telling Shika that his bijuu was deriving him insane. Shika didn't know how to respond to what he had just said because he was speechless. Noticing that Shadow was starting transform into the one tailed shika right away knew that he was going to really have to fight him. This wasn't shadow. This was the giant ass turtle taking over this man. Shadow then began speaking once again, but what he had said was just right. "Enough talk let's fight" Shadow said out of anger, then charged at Shika. Shika knew that it was his chance to snap Shadow back into him self if that even was possible, but if he had shika was going to bring him back to the village. Shika waited tell Shadow was just about to strike, the he would make his move. Shadow, then leaped into the air throwing a punch, and kick towards Shika. As a dark red chakra covered shika's body, and slight become visible. Quickly Shika slid to the left dodging the punch, then pulling his scythe around his torso swinging it in a diangle motion while focusing a large amount of chakra into the scythe, but all directed to the blades. One large gust of wind was sent towards Shadow's chest, but since the scythe is rounded and he was so close to Shika The wind blade wouldn't of had time to turn around to the sharp side making only the back side to hit him. This then would of sent Shadow flying back, and could of possibly knocked him out. Shika then left go of the center of the scythe allowing it to curve around his side and place it self safely on his back. Shika quickly then jumped back landing on one foot followed by the other while he did hand seal, but didn't preform anything. Really all he did was start Sweating a big more.

Scythe:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs shikamatsu   Shadow vs shikamatsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:34 am

Shadow was hit by the wind and sent through a few tree's "Shika run I cant hold it back much longer." he said going between his normal voice and the demonic voice as he got up and ran at him again on all fours and threw another punch to the gut before aiming a kick to the face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs shikamatsu   Shadow vs shikamatsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow vs shikamatsu
Page 1 of 1