Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shadow vs Feara Leaf10Shadow vs Feara Sand10Shadow vs Feara Mist10Shadow vs Feara Rock10Shadow vs Feara Cloud10Shadow vs Feara Whirlp10

Shadow vs Feara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Shadow had just finished the paperwork for the day as he yawned he saw the ANBU were distracted by his secretary as he moved to the window as slowly opend it he went out on to the ledge and looked around seeing no villagers looking he jumped off onto the next building and kept going like this the air flowing through his hair he had a smile on his face as he stopped at a pocky stand and grabbed a box of said snack food as he saw the ANBU looking for him he ran off "Damn those anbu catch on quick." he thought as he ran out the village gate "Why the hell did i take this place as kage again?" he thought to him self munching on a stick of pocky as he sighed "I need to take a vacation." he said out loud as he walked up to a field that looked empty and started to train with pushups,hitting tree's until they fell and making a lightning clone to fight as he smirked when it hit him and the lightning passed through his body as he punched it into a tree and when it was destroyed he gave a weak smile before falling down asleep
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:10 pm

feara was running around the forest just finishing her last apponent she was bored and wanted to fight her eyes were a dark red looking for any powerful chakra signatures she found one.
'hey anybody here?!?!?!?!?"she yelled trying to look for the signature.
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Shadow heard some one yell and sighed "Maybe maybe not." he yelled back to the person as he got up and got ready for a fight as he pulled out a kunai and thought "I wonder who this person is." he thought to him self as he looked around and took his kage robes and hat off leaving him with his purple shirt and pants "NOW WHERE ARE YOU?,COME ON OUT AND I WONT SHOCK YOU TO DEATH! he yelled with a smile on his face his purple eye's scanning the area for the person "WHERE ARE YA?" he yelled out to the person thinking maybe yelling like he was insane was not the best idea he started to talk normal again "Are you looking for a fight?" he said calmly as he again looked for the person and thought "This person is hard to find." as he just sat down and said "If you want to fight come and get it." he said with a calm tone as he took out a book and started to read as he finished it he looked at the moon in the sky "The moon it show's there is light even in the darkness." he said to him self and started to talk again "It shows even the person with the darkist heart can have good some where in there heart." he finished
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:33 pm

feara suddenly apeared infrony of him carrying a strabge weapon.it was a staff with two double sided mirrors and had bells and on both ends.feara was smirking.
"do you want o fight i need someone to take my stres out on"feara said
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:36 am

(lol to Shadow's request Razz)

Narora sighed as he shunshin'ed to a tree with his book in hand. finding his student and another kage. "well well well, i'm meeting Kage's left and right today..." he said as he jumped down and put his book away. a new Bleach vollume he had started just yesterday. "first, its the Demon village's kage, and now the moon village? things are becoming very active around here now adays..." he said sighing agian.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:42 am

Shadow seen there are two sun ninja there "Two bloody sun ninja.Am i just a beacon to them?" he said more to him self then anyone else as glared at the new person "I dont have much time for this the paperwork is buliding up." he said with a sigh as he drew mako energy out
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:46 am

"let me ask you somethin....do you really wanna go back to doing paper work for the next i dont know eternity or take out some bordum in a fight?"feara asked him tempting him to fight longer.she knew how long the kages had to do paper work and even the sun kage still hasnt finished with his.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:47 am

Narora blinked. "dont you have a Clone jutsu that could do it?" he asked like the most normal thing in the world. he used clones when he was to do work. not missions, no he went on thought himself. but paperwork and such like that, he made simple clones. they where very useful in that area. as they where doing that, he could go out and have time to himself. even get ahead of schedule and be lazy for weeks on end before he could do something else.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:57 am

"Yes i do have a clone jutsu but it cant do the paperwork for me." he said going through hand signs "And this is the clone jutsu Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." he said as he finished with the make energy making it into a katana and when the katana was formed a clone was next to him "Now are we going to fight or what?" he asked

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 am

feara smirked happil and took out her weapon infront of her her eyes were wide in anticapation and exitement."lets kage-san"feara said crouching low to the ground like an animal ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 am

Narora leaned on a tree to watch. he took out his book after a few minutes, bored, and began to read again. right now, the main character was running over to a soul like world to save some girl that was abducted by her so called 'brother' and his lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 am

Shadow saw his vision start to blur "Damn i cant keep this katana out much longer." he said running at the genin and slashed at her as he jumped back not careing if he hit or not destroyed the katana seeing his sight going back to normal sent the clone after her as he flashed through hand signs and siad "Toruneedo Raitoningu!" as lightning tornado's came from the palms of his hand and he whiped them around at the genin

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:18 am

feara smiled as she dodged the first attack but was cuaght within the tornado.
'kit becareful dont touch the tornado and listen to me"kyuubi said to her feara nodded then let her and kyuubis fused chakra to suruond her self and push against the tornado.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:00 am

Shadow watched as the kid was breaking through the tornado "The hell." he said as he made more hand signs "Raigeki no Yoroi." he said as lightning armor came around him "Now for one of my strongist attacks Rairyuu no Tatsumaki1" he said spining as lightning came around his body forming a tornado which turned into a dragon and flew at the young genin

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:04 am

feara broke the tornado then saw the dragon comng at her she had used shadow clone jutsu to create a hundred of her and she secretly went underground to hide.her weapon had also disapeared with her
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:08 am

Shadow was abot to attack when he saw the ANBU "Oh damn i gotta go before they catch me sorry we gotta cut this fight short Raikousochi No Jutsu he said running back to moon village

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow vs Feara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs Feara   Shadow vs Feara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow vs Feara
Page 1 of 1