Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato Leaf10Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato Sand10Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato Mist10Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato Rock10Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato Cloud10Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato Whirlp10

Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato Empty
PostSubject: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:15 pm

A boy ninja was seen walking into the village of Tenshi no Sato. The boy had red hair draped down over his eyes and the back of his head. He sighs and looks as if he was depressed. The boy was about of age twelve and he looked like he didnt know where he was. Tears rolled down his cheek and he was curled up into a ball into the corner of a building crying. "Why am I an outcast..."
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

Village : guess where.. ^^, Angelz rule!!

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:27 pm

OOC: Omg, you're currently 19 right? and i'm currently 16.. so that's means when you were 12, I was 9.. I'm still chuunin here.. XD

IC:

Hina was lost as usual. Even though it was her own village, going to her own house is a really difficult thing to do for her when she's alone. She wandered around, running, walking, climbing up houses to look at the view. Still, she's lost.

As she was walking towards nowhere, her sand gourd was still small, she spotted a boy. A boy about 11-12 years old. But he's crying. Normally, people would ignore someone like him, but she's not normal anyway. Although she's eager to find her house since she had to run an errand, she walked towards him and bent down. Her bright golden eyes a mixture of anxiety and sadness as she looked at him.

"Uhm, excuse me, older brother, but, why are you crying?" her long pink hair drifting by the side of her face. "Are you somehow lost or something?"
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:33 pm

"...no...no...no one likes me...why am I an outcast..." crying ignoring what the girl said not knowing she was there. He continued to cry as people just past him not caring a couple of children walk past him laughing at him. That did not help he continued to cry and just sat there still "Why..am...I..an...outcast"

"Because you are a jinchuriki...you are only useful for killing those you love..."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!" he screams out loud as if he was yelling at the bijuu

"What use will that do boy...haha listen I can't allow you to die cause then I will die so you better live...your lucky i cant break through this seal boy..."

"stop stop please stop" he just cries seeming like he was going nuts from the bijuu talking to him
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:47 pm

"...no...no...no one likes me...why am I an outcast..."

These words struck Hina. At that moment, she was enraged on the boy for reminding her that she was the same. But then, pity took over and she sat beside the boy, hugging her legs like a ball. She figured she would at least stay beside him until he's calmed down.

Then, her empathy triggered. She flinched as she felt his emotions. But that's not what she was worried about. There was another emotion resonating from him, and this emotion isn't his.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!" she heard him scream. "stop stop please stop". He was trembling and crying, like someone was actually talking to him. This concerned Hina. There's definitely something about this boy.

"Hey, nii-chan, what's wrong?! What's the matter?"
she asked him, almost panicking as she didn't know how to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:54 pm

He looks at her with his bright blue eyes and the tears just roll down his face. "make him stop...make him stop!" He is now trembling with fear crying. "Why ...me...why..." He continues to cry.

"why me why me...why why why...SHUT UP BOY...your really annyoing me seriously quit your crying kid...Focus on the girl...see how she is trying to comfort you...Ha she will soon be dead...or she will be the next one to hate you!"

He continues to cry "JUST LEAVE ME BE!!!!!!!!" he cries out loud screaming from fear
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:08 pm

"make him stop...make him stop!"

Hina was overcome with pure pity for the boy. He was definitely suffering. He was definitely in pain. She crossed her eyebrows as she concentrated. She flicked her finger, indicating that she tried to alter his emotions. She tried to project a long term emotion towards him, even though it's only a genjutsu. She wanted to at least feel comfort.

Spoiler:

However, to her astonishment, she felt the incredible surge of chakra and emotion coming from the bijuu, although she still didn't know it was one. She instantly looked away from the boy, hiding his face as she wiped the blood that dripped down her mouth. She knew it for sure, that even though her Empathy worked, it won't last long like it usually do. But she took this time to ask the boy.

She faced him again, the blood gone from the side of her mouth. "So, tell me, nii-chan.. What or who is bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:12 pm

"...The beast...he scares me...he calls him self raijuu...no one likes me...he says its because im a jin...jin...jinchuriki...he tells he you would hate me..." suddenly the boy falls to the ground grasping his head and the bijuu overcame the technique.

"QUIET BOY! You want her to kill you...you really are a fool...I sware how did I get stuck with you!"

The boy screams out loud grasping his head continuing to to scream "MAKE IT STOP!!!!! MAKE HIM GO AWAY!"
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:25 pm

"...The beast...he scares me...he calls him self raijuu...no one likes me...he says its because im a jin...jin...jinchuriki...he tells he you would hate me..."

Hina watched there in shock as this boy revealed to her that he's an actual jinchuuriki. A ninja which possess one of the legendary tailed beasts. She felt the jutsu flanked and the boy fell to the ground as it was speaking to him again. She finally understood why there were two emotions, why he was crying, why he felt like an outcast. But why? Why is he suffering like this? She, herself, possesses Nibi no Nekomata, another tailed beast, but she had never heard its voice in her head. He wanted her to make it stop. But what can she do anyway? The bijuu's ability surpasses hers a hundred folds.

She sighed in defeat. "Well. nii-chan. I don't really know how to comfort you but... I also have secret, you see." she looked at him with pitiful eyes. "I'm.. just like you, alright? So could you just be calm for a moment, ignore all the voices or feelings from this 'beast', and just relax, even for a bit. Please. Act like the beast isn't there." she told him, feeling awfully awkward as she, an underclassman, was actually comforting someone older than her. How the hell could she expect him to listen to her anyway?
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Looks at her as the tears sudden stop "..okay...but how come you can't here him...if your jin...jin...jinchuriki how come you can't hear him?" he sighs looking at her as suddenly he began to cheer up...under his eyes his blue eyes glow through his red hair draped over his eyes. "..."
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 pm

"How come I can't here him?" Hina squinted. good question. i personally don't know either.. she thought. She smiled at him. "It's because you're,, stronger than me. Yup yup. I heard from the elders that if a jinchuuriki is strong enough, they could actually talk to the beast inside them. But since I'm far too weak, I can't. And you know what, they said that if you could talk to them, and you're strong enough, you could actually control them if you want. You could make the beast do whatever you want him to do." she guessed. It's the only way she could think of comforting him.

"That means, if you become strong enough, then maybe you could really control him. And make him stop, right?" she gave him a natural smile.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:58 pm

He looks at her and cracks a smile "m...m...my name is Yahiko...what's yours?" He looks at her smiling now his tears not visable it seemed that he was happy for once he uncurls and the beast was no longer talking to him "..." he smiled looking at the pink haired jinchuriki.
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:41 am

"I'm Hina." she said as she saw him uncurl. "Nice to meet you, Yahiko-niichan." she smiled again.

"I'm Hitomi!" her first personality took over, and pinched his cheek. "Nice to meet yah."
"Fumiko here."
her second personality took over, with a serious yet gentle look on her face. "Be careful now."

"And I'm Misoraaa!" the last and childish side of Hina took over and jump to Yahiko to hug him. "You're pretty cute when you're not crying. You should stay like that, you know." she chuckled. And it was back to Hina. She found herself hugging Yahiko.

"Eh? s-sorry. looks like my other personalities took over me again." she released him and sat beside him, still hugging her legs.

"So tell me. What village are you from? You don't seem to be from here."
she said.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:02 am

"Tsuki no Sato..." he looks at the girl confused as to what just happened. He just sits there confused. Then he snaps out of it. "where am I? why...why you keep calling me nii chan..." He looks at the girl still confused as to what just happened. So far his bijuu hasn't spoken a word to him. Yahiko then sneezes aand rubs his eyes with his hands. After that he looks back at the girl wondering what she would say. Yahiko was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:39 pm

"You're in Tenshi no Sato." Hina replied, scratchin her cheek. It has always been a hobby of hers. ''so if you're from Tsuki, how did you get here?"

Then she saw him sneeze and rub his eyes. ''Aww. He's so cuute. Pinch him, Hina'' Hitomi told her, which she ignored. Now that she thought about it, it's kind of cold, and this boy's in the street all alone. She stood up, unzips her jacket which her mother gave to her, and handed it to the boy. Then she felt cold with her sleeveless inner shirt, but didn't mind. "you can stay in our house for this day, if you want. Then we'll just get you back to Tsuki in the morning tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:45 pm

"The...kage...tried to assinate me....I...I left.." he looks down in depression sighing then looks up at her as the jacket is put over him then smiles. "Thanks, but I dun think it's a good Idea" he sighs and sits back down and yawns. His eyes flicker on and off to the first buki eye to the regular blue eyes. Yahiko had no clue it was happening. He sighs and sneezes again rubbing his eyes once more from his eyes watering after sneezing.
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:34 pm

"the kage tried to assassinate you? But why? she looked down at him.

Then she noticed his eyes changin from his bloodline and back to his normal.

The Buki eye. He's from the Buki clan. Fumiko told her.
But he's still inexperienced with it. Misora commented.
basically as inexperienced as you. Hitomi chukled.

"uhm, what did you do anyway? For the kage to plan to assassinate you like that,there must have been a reason, right?" she told Yahiko, feeling pity for him again. He had already suffered this much even if he's still a child.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:38 pm

"Im...an outcast...he thought I was a burden so he sent ninja to kill me...so i ran here..." His eyes continue to flicker as he looks down. His eyes then go back to blue and stay that way. He looks at her waiting for her response as he then gets distracted by a bird flying by him. "Pretty..." It seemed as if Yahiko had the mind of a seven year old. Oddly enough it was because he was an orphan he had to learn everything on his own. He sighs looking down still.

(post in the other topic the one in Kumo-ANei)
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:11 am

OOC: Sorry. I forgot.. XD Anyway, posted already. ^^,

IC:
"Im...an outcast...he thought I was a burden so he sent ninja to kill me...so i ran here..." she heard him say.

"An outcast. Is it because you're a jinchuuriki? she crossed her eyebrows, thinking how oddly small-minded the Kage of Tsuki was. She sat beside him again, and saw him look at the bird that passed. She looked at it, and said the word "Nice." at the same time as Usuke's "Pretty."

She blinked, and looked at Usuke. "It's nice to be free, neh?" she smiled at him. "So, what do you have in mind now? Surely, you don't plan on staying in this very corner in your entire life, right?"
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:07 am

"no sooner or later I will get up...but right now I don't have anyclue where I am or if this place existed..." He holds his stomach and winces in pain as a larg cut from his back to his stomach is seen. It was still bleeding which would lead to the truth of the Kage sending a ninja out to kill him. The question was why weren't they goin after him right now. Being jounin they would have caught up by now.

"Oh...you left one thing out kid...while you whimpered i gave you some my chakra and you exerted it like it was nothing killing the ninja swiftly...you mind tell her that, hmmm?"

Yahiko ignores the beast looking down only caring about his cut on his side it was pretty fatal and if not treated he could die from the poison tip that no surged into his vains. Too late yahiko passed out from the poison's effect
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:36 am

"no sooner or later I will get up...but right now I don't have anyclue where I am or if this place existed..."

Hina wasn't sure if she understood him. She just told him that they're in Tenshi. And what's with the "if this place existed". What, does he think this is all just a dream?

However, she caught sight of his deep wound. It wasn't a normal cut. It's obviously done by someone expert, someone at the level of a Jounin perhaps. She immediately stretched her legs and faced him. "Your wound. It's..." but before she could finish, he fainted. She reached for him and laid him on her lap. She was terribly panicking. "Idiot, you nii-chan! Why didn't you tell me this earlier?!" she rushed as she tore his shirt to have a better look at the wound. However, she don't know any medical ninjutsu. What should I do? I'm not capable of doing this! she was trembling.

Ah, you newbie. Step aside. I'll handle this. Misora told her before Hina lost consciousness and Misora took over her body. She used a single handseal. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" and another Hina appeared. "You, call out the closest medical nin you can find. ASAP!", and the bunshin immediately left.

Misora placed her hand atop his wound, and channeled chakra through her hands and eventually to the cut. She was first extracting the poison from the wound. That's the foremost thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Yahiko lays there in unconsious as the poison begins to seep out of the wound. Chakra is surronding him probably the bijuu trying to heal him as well.

"you idiot I told you I need you alive...looks like you got cut...but i don't see how you killed the ninja...was it because of the senbon they shot at you?" The bijuu growls in disgust exerting his chakra outward trying to heal the wound but growling even more knowing It wasn't working

Yahiko just lays there but in his mind he sits infront of the cage raijuu is locked up in. It's you...

"yeah what of it child...your only able to see me because your dying you stupid little brat!" he growls at the child

Maybe it's best....

"Best are you joking! I need you to survive...you die I die end of story kid!"

So?

"So...so...SO!!!!!!!!! So if your not healed then you will die and then you won't find the ability to ever be not an outcast kid..." the Bijuu sighs "I guess we will have to leave it to the girl to find help"

Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Misora crossed her eyebrows. The wound itself was healing. How could that be possible if she's only extracting the poison?

He has direct connection to his bijuu. So I think it's the beast inside him that's healing his wound. Fumiko commented.
How come Hina's bijuu doesn't do the same? Hitomi pouted.

Shut it, you two.. I'm trying to concentrate hereMisora sighed, still channeling chakra to his body.

You think he'll survive? asked Hitomi.

I think so. His wound is rapidly healing, as if it's just a small graze.said Misora.

Meanwhile, the bunshin which was sent, was terribly useless as it was once again, lost.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:25 pm

The chakra disperesed as Yahiko wakes up, but yet his eyes change dialect as if lifeless and emotion like no pain effects him anymore. He looks at the girl who isapplying chakra into his side. Then he looks at the cut which is now sealed shut then he looks back at her.

"For now on kid your mind is one with mine...I took control of your emotional side...you are now no longer the annoying brat Yahiko...hmm I guess that means I give you a new name huh? Lets see your name will be Usuke...nothing more...your emotions are sealed away thanks to you using my chakra as a healing substitute which means your body now runs on chakra...once out the poison and the cut will then open up and spread once again...It also won't allow me to control you and you would be that weakling Yahiko again...but for now keep your cool around this girl...she may be of use to you for the future"
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:12 am

Misora ended her chakra healing as she saw Yahiko’s eyes open up. He’s already conscious.
Woohoo.. Thank god.. You should thank Misora for her gifted healing technique, nii-chan. Hitomi sighed.

It wasn’t me.Misora looked at him. I think it’s the bijuu. But I’m not exactly sure what’s going on.

He seemed different from before. Fumiko recognized.

“A-are you okay, Yahiko-niichan? Misora asked him.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:12 am

Yahiko, Usuke looks at her and just gives a faint smile "I'm fine..." he sighs getting up and and scratched the back of his head. He then haulted to a stop feeling his headband on his head. He grabs the head band and takes it off staring at the symbol on the head band he looked at it and threw it on the ground. He stomped on it. "worthless village...they will pay for what they done...this i sware" He looks at the headband now on the ground stomped he just stands up sighing.

"So now you want, revenge I knew under that soft emotion of yours was a wanting for revenge...Perhaps you can study ninja art and history on past and current ninja...It may be of some use to get revenge on your, I mean that village"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next