Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
begining day - Page 11 Leaf10begining day - Page 11 Sand10begining day - Page 11 Mist10begining day - Page 11 Rock10begining day - Page 11 Cloud10begining day - Page 11 Whirlp10

begining day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

begining day - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:45 pm

feara came out of the dream realm."narora kyuubi wants to talk to you"fera said going to bed tired and feel asleep next to the window letting it open so she could feel the cold breeze
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Narora sighed. pretending not to hear her. he was to tired at the moment to deal with what his father wanted. his hand went to his neck again. the mark hadn't started to hurt again, but he still felt it. as if it was something that comforted him when he needed. he let out another sigh and disided to turn in too. he walked into feara's room, found her on the window and sighed again. but he chose to leave her, she was already a little pissed at him, and just walked into their bed to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:52 pm

kyuubi had enetered his mind.'son i need to tell you something about the mark"kyuubi said to narora like it was the most importantthing in the world and if he didnt answer the world would end.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Narora sighed as he stood in the air of his own inner world. his happy place where he could do almost anything. he was standing in the air with his arms crossed. a huge sword on his back that was wrapped in bandeges. he was also waring a black kimono with a white jacket like uniform over it. on the back of it said '1' in Japanese.

"not right now..." he said in deep thought. "i... i gotta think." he finished.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:00 pm

"very well i wont tell you why the mark keeps hurting you then"kyuubi said about to leave his sons mind if he dosent want to listen then he may as well let him figure it out for himself.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Narora staid silent, as if waiting for something to happen. his eyes constantly looking around the town. he knew his father thought this was his inner world. but one does not have a inner world without something to live in it. no this was not an inner world. no this was a vision of his future. he turned his head back slightly, waiting for something to happen, the sword on his back slightly shaking in its bandages.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Shadow's sleep was anything but peacefull the trutle was screwing with his dreams in his sleep as he had used his mako eye to it fullist power he had copyed a Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and was in moon village as he destroyed it and moved on to the next village with pure evil in his eye as the turtle and other tailed beast appread behind him each with the mako eye's "Holy damn." he said with his body shooting up in the bed he looked at the clock seeing it at 3 a.m he got up and went out side into the village for a little to run few lap's
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:51 pm

once Narora's father was gone from his mind and vision. he gripped the hilt of his Sword (Zanpakuto).

"come out..." he spoke in a commanding voice. a man came from behind a building, he had cyan hair and a bone like mask on his right jaw side. "thought you'd find me, Dad." the man spoke. Narora's eyes darkened as he took the sword from his back. a silver power erupting from under him. "Grimmjow... yer dead." he said. his Silver power exploded out, after clearing, he was now wareing a black cloak, a black sword and a white sword, and 10 swaying tails. "you'll die, by my 10 tailed form... my-"

The vision fades away as Narora went to finnish the last word that started with a "B".
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:59 pm

(can someone at leaste make a random post so i can do a time skip?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Shadow ran back into the house sweat driping from his face he walked past couch and triped and fell but jumped back up and sat down
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:25 pm

(yesh!)

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

Narora came out of his sleep/vision having killed the strange man. he sat up rubbing his neck agian. he was wrong, the pain was still there. maybe he was sleeping on it wrong? he couldn't tell for sure. hurt to much. so he sighed and stood again. looking at the clock he found it was 8 am. he yawned and walked out of Feara's room still rubbing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Shadow was siting on the couch still "You just waking up?" he asked narora as his face was still sweat coverd "Oh yeah my chakra is back up." he said as he made a henge that made the scar and seal go away
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:29 pm

"ya. not exactly my best night of sleep." Narora said as he walked to the kitchen to make coffee. he sighed as he looked back out the window of the kitchen to the living room. "hay, you want some?" he asked holding up the pot of Coffee. it really woke him up in the mornings. before you wouldn't see him anywhere near it, now he drank it every morning.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:32 pm

"Sure even though that morning run really wakes me up." he said as he jumped over to narora "For some reason i feel as if there is another bijuu here not sure why." he said
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:34 pm

"mmm." Narora said as he walked out of the kitchen with two coffee mugs. he handed one to Shadow and kept one for himself then sat down on the couch too and took a sip. he cracked his neck and blinked a bit. now more awake than before.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:35 pm

feara woke up and went to shower she turned it on and sat in the shower tub letting the water taker her stress away of lasts nights night mare
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:50 pm

(i got nothing...)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:00 pm

{Alright i'll post then-_-}

Shadow heard the water running "I think she's up." he said taking a sip of his coffee "I gotta get back to moon soon the Kai is most likely running around like a chicken with it's head cut off." he said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Narora laughed lightly took. "heh, good thing i don't run a village then. it would fall appart i'd be away so long.." he said with a small smile and nodded. "yes it would be gone when i came back in the first week." ^^
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:05 pm

feara had came out from the shower wearing a silk robe with red sakura blossom designs and starts to make her own coffe
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Narora waved to her. "morning Feara." he said finishing his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Just then a bird flew through the open window and landed on shadow's shoulder Shadow saw it had a message attached to it's leg he took it off and read out loud "Shadow get back here now you left me with all your paper work you dumb ass Kai." shadow's eye twitched "Just for that." he said as he put on the back of a scroll "Kai go f*ck your self do the paper work and see why i'm tired all the time shadow." he finished as he tied it back to the bird that flew off
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:14 pm

feara waved back then went back to her room she really wasnt in the mood to talk right now.her dreams are getting weirder and scarrier by the minute and she really didnt like it
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Narora laughed lightly. "you should make him the kage for about a week and take a vacation." ^^ he grinned at the thought of a vacation. he'd have so much time to himself he could drown in it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Shadow smirked "Good idea look's like i wont be going back for a week maybe go to the other villages see what they are like." he said with a happy gleam in his eye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

begining day
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: