Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
begining day - Page 2 Leaf10begining day - Page 2 Sand10begining day - Page 2 Mist10begining day - Page 2 Rock10begining day - Page 2 Cloud10begining day - Page 2 Whirlp10

begining day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

begining day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:17 pm

Narora blinked and was infront of her holding her shoulders, forgetting he was waring just a towel. his chest was well toned as well as his stomuch with a 4 pack. his arms where developed as well, more than a 15 year olds would be. "h-how do you know my father!?" he asked. his Red eyes full of worry as he asked about the ware abouts of his father.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:21 pm

feara winced in pain when he grabbed her shoulders.
"im.....the container of kyuubi-san.......wait a minute kyuubi-san has a kid!how is that
even remotley possible!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
great now my head hurts !"feara whined a bit as her head tried to process al this information then blushed when she noticed he was to close
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Narora let go of her shoulders, relizing he was hurting her. he didn't how ever, back away for he had never felt strong emotions like normal humans would. maybe a flicker here and there of one emotion, but it was gone before that. "so all this time... Father's been in you? for the past 13 years?" he said he sighed and moved his hand up to his neck, it aching a bit.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:27 pm

"well 11 years to be correct he was held in a stange jar till he was infused in me"
feara said correcting him and sighed happily as he let go the back of her should hurt still
but they werent to bad.she looked up at him seeing all the emotion he is going thru.
she heard kyuubi started to wake up.
"i think kyuubi-san is waking up"feara said
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 pm

Narora stood up abruptly, then walked over. "lets go see him then." he used a small jutsu that was left over from one of his clanmembers jutsu he was taught. he tapped her forehead and entered her mindescape with her.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:33 pm

feara's eyes went blank when he did she fell to the flor unconciuos.
feara woke up in a smallforest with a waterfall and lots of plants and animals
she looked around then saw a huge red fox who looked like he was waking up
he had long nine tails and dark blood red eyes .she was only the size of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Narora, being in a unreal world, was in his 5 tail form. he was down on all fours, 5 waving tails behind him and a small sckeleten of a fox over him, but unlike what Kyuubi's chakra would do, he was only covered in the Silver Chakra, his body hadn't changed at all. not counting his fangs, claws on his hand and feet, 5 white and black fox tails coming from his tail bone, and his now more fearce looking eyes. one of his eyes had changed to its Kekei genkai form, the Kageryuugan.

"F-Father..." he said, standing up normaly.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:45 pm

kyuubi turned to him no longer staring at feara but at narora he smiled at him
which looked more like a demented grin then a smile.
"well if it isnt my son...how long has it been since i last saw you"kyuubi said his nose poking his son in the chest.his son was tiny compared to him even in feara's mind he was gianormuos.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Narora was pushed back a step from the small push his father gave him. he was only made of Chakra, but he still had a lot of power. "heh, about 113 years..." he said scratching his head lightly. the last time he had seen his father, was when he had fallen asleep next to his mother. the next day they where both gone and he was alone.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 pm

"i see you have met my container feara"kyuubi chuckled he looked very calm .
"yea i found him when he was in fox form ontop of a wall....by the way did you see the
prank i pulled!the jonin where so pissed!"feara said laughing kyuubi was laughing as well
then pushed his nose into her chest
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Narora bit his lip, a question in his head he was afrade to ask his father. "... Tou-san..." he started. "have you seen mother sense you and her left?" he asked, worry in his voice. if his mother was killed, he didn't know what he would do. oh, wait ya he did, he'd probaly fall to the ground and cry a bit, then hide that in his wall of emotions.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:15 pm

(what do i say?!?!?!)
feara held onto his nose giggling as he set her next to narora,feara then heard wat he asked
kyuubi and wondered why kyuubi-san and kyuubi-sans wife left narora.arent they his parents?kyuubi's expression was hidden behind a emotionless mask wondering how to tell
narora.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:18 pm

(she's dead. killed when he was sealed in the thing you had him sealed in before he was sealed in you. killed by... uhh... the ninja that did it. not seeing Narora at the time.)

Narora waited for the answer. his mind was racing with possiblitys of what had happened to her wall he was asleep that one night.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:21 pm

kyuubi looked sad when he finally reached the conclusion on what to say and knowing there was no way around it he had to tell him what happend to his mother.
"your mother is no longer with us she is in a better place than here...she was killed
when i was sealed into the vase to be sealed into a child that was to be born soon"kyuubi then looked at feara sadly
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Narora looked down. his silver hair covering his eyes. a single tear fell from his eye and splashed into the grass below, his arm shaking, his 5 tails swinging hard. finally it stopped and he just stood, unable to stop the tears flowing from his eyes. he turned away from both of them and wiped his eyes continuously.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 pm

feara looked sad and felt it was her fualt because kyuubi and kyuubi's wife would still
be with narora if she wasnt to be used in the expeirement he was forceblly sealed and his wife woulndt have died alog with the seal.kyuubi sighed and puts his nose on his sons back
in comfort
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Narora stayed turned away. though his father was comforting him, it didn't make him feel much better, his mother was dead, and his only other familiy was Kyuubi. but if feara was to die, he would to. he continued to wipe his eyes. "s-she's dead..."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:33 pm

"i know son...i was so sad and outraged that i used fearas body to destroy every last one of them and the lab..."kyuubi said to himself remembering all of them dieing with in the fire
as 2 year old feara was suruonded by red chakra and was covered in their blood.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Narora sniffed. "but thats not gonna bring her back..." he said. he walked to a tree and sat down, leaning on it, his head down again, thinking and thinking about what to do now. he had found his father, but not his mother.

then the though arose, what IF kyuubi was to die? feara would die with him... sure, he was strong, and feara was too, but the only way kyuubi could fight was when he took control of feara's mind. and her body would only be able to handle so much of the potent chakra... he looked up again, then jumped up an idea in his head. he walked back over to them. "are you a gennin?" he asked. the question directed at Feara.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 pm

"yes i had just graduated from the academy yesterday"feara said confused.
kyuubi also looked confused as to why his son had asked her her ninja status.
feara and kyuubi looked at eachother wondering what was wrong with him then shrugged
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:41 pm

"have you been asigned to a team yet?" he asked taking on a thinking pose. his red eyes now held less sadness at his mothers death. he was a Jounin. and the kage had said he was sopost to take on a team of who ever he chose. if feara joined his Cell. then he could make sure she, and kyuubi, where safe. though at first hearing his father was sealed, he wanted to kill the contaner and free his father. but now that he knew who it was. something was stopping him from killing her and freeing his father.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:44 pm

"no i havent"feara said sadly"all of the jonin are of araid of me esspaically of what
they heard when kyuubi took over my body and destroyed the lab and killed everyone in it"
she said sighing kyuubi was a great person and all but sometimes he goes a little bit over board
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:46 pm

"hmm. good!" he said suddenly. "i dont know if you know, but i'm a Jounin. i was to be signed a Cell, but i never got one." ^^ he grinned fox/dragon like then held his Demonicly Chakra charged hand out to her. she shouldn't be hurt by it if kyuubi was sealed in her. "wadda say?"
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 pm

feara smiled happily."id love too!......wait your a jonin?how come i havent seen you around the village before?"feara asked shaking his hand the chakra felt warm like when kyuubi
had given her his chakra during spars and matches.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 pm

"because i've been looking for dad." he said nodding over to the huge Kitsune. "i've never been around to take missions. My clan leader, Reitsu, was able to get me out of them so i could look." he explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

begining day
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: