Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Setting Sun. (Private) Leaf10The Setting Sun. (Private) Sand10The Setting Sun. (Private) Mist10The Setting Sun. (Private) Rock10The Setting Sun. (Private) Cloud10The Setting Sun. (Private) Whirlp10

The Setting Sun. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato

The Setting Sun. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Setting Sun. (Private)   The Setting Sun. (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Tifa was sitting on the edge of a mountain that peered over the whole Sun village. Her father had showed her this place when she was a child, a spot she only knew about, many precious memories being held here. She smiled as the beautiful sun was setting, the sky an apricot orange, cotton candy blue splashed here and there. This was such a very peaceful village, and she was grateful to be the kage of it. She had promised herself that she'd do anything for the village, anything to keep it out of harm's greedy fingers. Even if it meant death.

As she sat there, she looked prim and proper, the wind gently blowing her long, light blonde hair back freely, her legs dangling over the edge. She was wearing her normal outfit; her short zip-up white dress with her thigh-high black ninja boots, an outfit she shouldn't wear much in public. Only because if you're a good kage, many look up to you, even the little ones. So she didn't want to be a bad influence on them. But, she was still young, being 19, and she sure as hell wasn't ready to give up her youth anytime soon. Her deep, blue ocean-like eyes stared at the village, so small from where she was. She held her hand out in front of the sun, then closing her fist, looking like she was holding it. "...Soon..." she said softly, dropping her arm back into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichirō

Setoshi Sōichirō

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun. (Private)   The Setting Sun. (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:43 am

From the outskirts of the Sun Village a lone figure sat in a tree looking out at the setting sun. Beautiful arays of apricot orange, cotton candy blue splashed here and there, the figure letting out a sigh as he removed the black hood attached to his cloak. Messy grey hair sat plopped down upon the mans head, a gloomy look surfaced on his face as he leant up against the giant trunk of the oak tree. "I've been gone for so long . . . She won't even remember our proposal . . .", the Grey haired male said as he dropped down from the tree, landing on the soft earthern floor creating no sound what so ever. He paced back and forth pondering on whether or not to enter the village behind him, "I shouldn't leave this up to myself . . . I need the Houkou no Gobi's advice", he said softly to himself as he sat back against the tree trunk. Gathering his Chi and centering himself within the world Setoshi took a deep breath and drew deep into the most feared part of his mind: The Grand Hall.

Within the vast darkness of the contents of Setoshi's mind a small light ignited alongside a wooden wall, one by one fifteen more lights where alit as they revealed a circular room. A light shone down upon Setoshi as he stood looking up toward three enormous figures and a giant metal hole in the wall. "Hiruko, Sarobi, Taskidara, how are my personalities this evening?", he said in a calm casual voice. "Good morrow, young Setoshi" Siad a floating head that bore resemblance to Setoshi's but significantly older. "How's it been young one?" Spoke another enormous floating head, this one seemed to bare a more rugged form of Setoshi's facial features. "How are you my child, what do we owe for your presence?" This voice spoke in a more gentler tone, it's facial resemblance to Setoshi was almost identical, yet this one seemed slightly feminen. Setoshi fave a slight bow before leaning back onto nothingness, "I need opinions from all of you: should I go ahead and see Tifa or let her go?" As Setoshi said this murmers broke out amongst the floating heads as they began to circle above Setoshi. Slowly they stopped until they where in their previous spots Hiruko stepped forward first, "I believe you should let her go, she's a Kage your a Sage, your lives shouldn't intertwine. . ." The rugged looking Setoshi said as he dipped back next to the others. Taskidara glided forward, "I believe you should let her be, you put her at risk if something happens to you, then if she's at risk her village is at risk. Kill one save a Thousand . . ." Taskidara spoke before re-intering the ranks with the others. Last but not least, Sarobi glided forward a smile on her/his face as he/she began, "You should indeed stay with her, nothing is nore powerful than the power of love" As Setoshi listened to his last personality speak he straightened himself up, pondered on a thought for a moment, then began to speak. "I honor all of your judgements, but their is one more being I need to speak with", He said before walking across the floor towards the metal cage.

Setoshi stopped a few feet away before speaking in the voice of a child, "Houkou no Gobi, I am honored to be in your presence. . . Please here me out and grant me the wisdom to make the right judgement", Setoshi said giving a slight bow awaiting for any sign of movement from behind the sealed cage. Then out of the darkness a pair of stunning, enermous Pale Blue eyes gave light to a monstrous figure of a dog. "Hello my sweet prince, please explain your problem" A gentle voice spoke from behind the vast iron bars(Yes, My Gobi is a Female). Setoshi flashed a quick smile before speaking "I need to know whether I should return to Tifa or allow her to live her life without my intervention . . .", Setoshi said looking in to the dreamy blue eyes of his demon. The Houkou no Gobi gave out a whimpering sound as the thought about her final judgement. "I overheard you speaking to your personalities about this . . . My judgement is that you should allow yourself to be with her, but be known of the fact that she is a strong willed woman that cares for you deeply. Think before you rush into any combat situation . ." At the last word Setoshi was cast out of his mind.

Setoshi stood for a second before dashing quickly through the outskirts of the Sun village, upon entering the village two Neo-Anbu members attemped to restrain Setoshi, but they where quickly frozen in place, unknown to what was happening. After checking the Kage's Toweer Setoshi gave out a sigh, "I'll never find her . . ."

Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun. (Private)   The Setting Sun. (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Tifa sat there, the sun slowly going down. She looked lost as she sat motionless, her eyelids casting halfway over her blue eyes. As if she were an electronic and someone had taken her batteries out, her whole body shutting down. Though her face looked torn, she still looked flawless as always. She swallowed hard, her frail hand reaching to the pouch that was connected to the belt around her waist. She unzipped it, pulling out what looked like a letter, unfolding it and now holding it in both hands. She stared at it; this was the note she had written months after his leave, a note she felt was in no use anymore. She cleared her throat, her soft, shell pink lips parting and read it out loud, her voice ever so soft and mesmerizing as it flowed through the air:

"So many years I've waited for someone like you...so many sleepless nights I dreamt sadly of someone like you, someone so brave and genuine. You never felt real to me because in truth, I didn't deserve you. You were on the edge of perfection, with me, I was damaged and in no use. I was weak, useless...and with you, you were different; brave, strong, kind and perfect...we were like a double edged sword, both going down different sides, but both serrated. One day we met, our paths automatically connecting. The first time you spoke to me, your mesmerizing voice and words impaled my heart, in a very good way. I fell in love, as so did you, and I felt whole for once. You were like my own personal sun, shining your wonderful happiness and love upon me. But then things abruptly changed. You were gone, just like that. The pain was unbearable, knowing that my sun was being swallowed up and leaving me. I reached my frail hand out towards you, but I was too late. I wasn't strong enough for you. I wasn't good enough for you, nor am I still. I let you slip through my fingers like grains of sand, and as time ticked away, it seemed what we had was just a dream. Not real. The only way how I know it was real...is by the pain I have for the loss of it. The pain reminds me that you and what used to be us was real. The thing I held most precious and dearly to me suddenly left. But now it's like a far off memory, a scattered dream...I guess what mattered the most to us...was soon remembered the least..."

Her hands shook, as so did her voice as she read the last sentence. "Please...promise me you'll come back," she weakly whispered, biting her lip as she held back the tears. She knew crying wouldn't bring him back. He was gone...but she just couldn't accept the fact. She was too afraid to accept it. She was about to rip the paper, but she hesitated. Instead, she let go of the letter, watching it twist and swirl in the air as the wind carried it along. She rose to her feet, tucking a lock of hair behind her left ear and grabbing her kage robe, getting one glimpse of the pointless letter flow towards the streets of the village and heading in the direction of her building. She stood there silent for a moment before looking away, heading back down the small trail that led into the village. As she did, she the wrapped her long white kage robe around her, hugging it tightly around her as she felt empty and lost. She seemed completely oblivious to her surroundings, not caring about where she was walking. So many thoughts toggled her mind, overfilling her head with horrible thoughts. Had he forgotten about his proposal...? Did he...forget about...her? She looked up, seeing the back of her building not too far from where she was now. She then saw her letter floating way ahead of her, the wind pushing it higher, flying over the building and to the front, landing on the ground. She paused, biting her lip. She wasn't ready to play 20 questions, knowing her assistant would be worried sick when she saw Tifa. She hesitated, and began to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun. (Private)   The Setting Sun. (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Setting Sun. (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: