Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Serah Farron Leaf10Serah Farron Sand10Serah Farron Mist10Serah Farron Rock10Serah Farron Cloud10Serah Farron Whirlp10

Serah Farron

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serah Farron

Serah Farron

Village : Tenshi no Sato

Serah Farron Empty
PostSubject: Serah Farron   Serah Farron I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:58 am

General Information
Name: Farron, Serah
Alias: Lightning
Village: Tenshi no Sato
Looks: Serah Farron 300px-Serah_Farron
Personality: Always showing concern about her sister Zacta she has an inner fortitude that allows her to make her own decisions without relying on her older sister. She is really kind, and shy as well she always does what she has to do for the good of the people. She is really concerned about the innocents. She has never wanted to do anything that she doesn't want to do. She has always is scared that nobody would like her ever.
Character's Suberobjective: to find her sister

Clan Information
Clan Name: n/a
Kekkai Genkai: n/a
Clan History: n/a
Fighting Styles/Elements
Character Element:
Main: Lightning
Sub: water
Advanced Element: (Jounin/Kage Levels Only.Customs must be approved.)
Main Jutsu Type: Genjutsu

Background
Background: Serah was born eighteen years ago, and she was born to the parents of Angelita and Zachariah Farron she has one older sister by the name of Zacta she went to academy at the age of fifteen, and she has began her genin training at the age of eighteen. She saw death and murder to her family her parents died when she was only sixteen, and then her sister Zacta disappeared when she was seventeen so for two years she was searching for her long-lost sister. She is called Lightning because of her main element is lightning and her control of it. Serah was trying to do what she always had done what her parents told her, but since she was born she was kept in isolation she never thought she would get out being isolated. She was always trying to do the things she always wanted she never expected that her parents were going to be dead. She was raised by her sister Zacta, but she didn't know how long she was able to deal with being raised by Zacta.

Last edited by Serah Farron on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Village : Unknown

Serah Farron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serah Farron   Serah Farron I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:12 am

Could you add two more paragraphs to your Background.
And i don't know about you, but i've never seen a 18 year old Genin lol so could you please change your age.
other than that you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

Serah Farron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serah Farron   Serah Farron I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:29 pm

hmmm 3 or less is genin dude it works and being 18 gennin is possible naruto is 17 and he is gennin
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Village : Unknown

Serah Farron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serah Farron   Serah Farron I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serah Farron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serah Farron   Serah Farron I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serah Farron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: Character Board :: Ninja Birth Creation-
Jump to: