Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
a look around [open to four more people] Leaf10a look around [open to four more people] Sand10a look around [open to four more people] Mist10a look around [open to four more people] Rock10a look around [open to four more people] Cloud10a look around [open to four more people] Whirlp10

a look around [open to four more people]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

a look around [open to four more people] Empty
PostSubject: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Shadow had went to sun village the scar across his head band hidden the scar on his eye still out he smirked as the chuunin let him in as he smirk faded as he came into sight of the sankage tower he had a choice now make him known as a threat or stay hidden for awhile longer he choose to stay hidden not wanting to give him self out just yet as he went into a ramen stand and asked the man to get him some miso
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

Village : Taiyou no Sato

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Elendril could tell who the man was. So he shapshifted himself to look like a regular genin then he followed the kage arround to see what he was doing at there village whith out a message
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:29 am

OOC: Can i join again? XD

IC:

A small paper airplane kept in following Shadow wherever he goes. He just past the gate of the village without being noticed by anyone. Looking for a safe place to transformed into a human. He went into the toilet and transformed into Kaiser. He followed Shadow their Kage up to the ramen shop. He still hiding his chakra to avoid be noticed by any other ninjas and might classified him as an intruder.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:55 am

feara was walking around pre-paring for her jorney to look for her 'brother' austin and her family that she hasnt see since she was 1 year old.
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:00 am

Shadow felt a few people's chakra he got up and left the ryuu on the table as he walked out and looked around when he saw a ninja from moon "So they sent you to bring me back eh?" he called out to him most likely getting the other's to look at him yelling at the ninja as he glared at him
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:28 pm

IC:

" I've never come here for argument nor i'm looking for a battle. And please if you don't mind, talking in a peaceful way is better thatn shouting" Kaiser said.

Kaiser took a deep breath and walked slowly as the winds blew gently around the village. The sun was high and the clouds were covering some parts of the sun. Birds were singing in joy, maybe this day is special, or may it's not.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:17 pm

feara had went into the ramen stand and started to eat her usual three bowls of beef ramen with kitsune udon,dumplings and a large stack of meat for the udon.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Still hiding as a genin. Elendril was wondering should he go to his normal form.So then Elendril changed back to his normal form. then he made 7 clone's nowing that thise good get ugly then the clones all started to make bone's come from there body. Then Elendril attached puppet string's to each one of them then sent them to fight the kage whith spike's all ovet there body
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:28 pm

OOC: ISthere going to be fight in here?

IC:

Kaiser was alerted, knowing that someone was going to assasinate the Kage in a place like this, he must be very brave. He stopped walking and looked at the clones going to the Kage. He knew what to do, He knew that he had to protect the Kage. Releasing the papers in his sleeves, he then manipulate this papers and turn some of them into shurikens. He launch this shurikens towards the incoming clones. While some of the leftover papers remain in his side floating around his body.
--------------------
Shuriken Paper Technique

Description: No need for the handseals. The user throws several peeled papers and then turns them into sharp shurikens. This shurikens were as sharp as the real, because it is made of paper it is lighter and more fast than the real shuriken was.
--------------------

People were screaming as they saw the fight, knowing that their lives might be in danger.

OOC: Phantom Feara join the fight to. ^^,
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:56 pm

feara heard the screaming and looked down the street and saw people fighting and saw someone with sevral clones people around them in seriuos danger.
she growled unhappily paid for her lunch and ran down the street her kunai charged with her chakra.and ran at elendril desguised as a genin and yelled for everyone to get away from the fight fast
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:16 am

"Hmhmhmhmhmhm hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHA THIS WHAT I NEED A GOOD FIGHT!" shadow yelled laughing like a mad man as a cloak of chakra went around him and a shrimp like tail came out from it and he crouched on all fours "Now let's get this over with." he said running at the kage now scouter throwing punchs kick's and elbow's before jumping into the roof of a buliding
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:53 am

As the kage jumped up on the roof Elendril then made a few bone's come from his body then he activated his sharingan. Allowing him to see the move's thet the kage was going to do. Elendril did the Genji Dance. Slashing at the kage whith some bone blade's then shoots numerous finger bullets at him then he jump's in the air and releas's numerous bones from his back. Then Elendril made a small movmint of his hand and the little puppet string that no one could see made the clone move. And do the Leaf Whirlwind technique then he dd a powerful leap forward followed by a spinning kick with both legs in succession, the second kick being aimed lower in case the intended target ducks the first.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:05 am

Shadow let him self get slashed now haveing the DNA for the sharigan "Thanks this is just what i needed." he said as doged all the other attacks
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:40 am

IC:

Protecting the Kage from Elendril, he now focused his target at him. He run towards Elendril and forming several hand seals. Using the papers around him and some papers hidden form his sleeves, he then manipulate those papers and turned them into several weapons.

------------------
Rain of Death

Description: Without hand seals, the user throws peeled of paper into the sky then the user will have his paper form into various shurikens, kunai, paper bullets, spikes, and senbon. Once they all form he will rain them down upon the enemy ready to penetrate every inch of their body.
-----------------

He then used all of it as a barrage towards Elendril.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:39 pm

"Elendril help me the bijuu it is making me do this my seal is to weak HELP!" he yelled out hopeing some one would help him controle this thing
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:00 am

OOC: Uhhh, why are you asking elendril to help, i thought he's the enemy right? Someone pls post. T.T

IC:

A large whip of paper was immediately made at the right hand of Kaiser and launched it at Shadow. The whip wrapped around the legs of Shadow and Kaiser pulled him. As Shadow landed on the ground a large cocoon was formed protecting him from the impact. The cocoon opened and the papers went strait at Kaiser. He run towards shadow and saw what's happening to him.

" Are you alright?" Kaiser asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:28 am

"Get away kid my demon it is driving me insane i dont want to hurt anyone." he said droping onto one knee getting weaker
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:43 pm

(i have not been on in a while what i miss?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a look around [open to four more people]   a look around [open to four more people] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a look around [open to four more people]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: