Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
leaveing moon village Leaf10leaveing moon village Sand10leaveing moon village Mist10leaveing moon village Rock10leaveing moon village Cloud10leaveing moon village Whirlp10

leaveing moon village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

leaveing moon village Empty
PostSubject: leaveing moon village   leaveing moon village I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Shadow was looking at the moon as normal as he yelled "I CANT TAKE BEING A KAGE ANYMORE!" he yelled jumping off the buliding and made a run for the gates as a jounin stoped him he snaped his neck and kept running as he was stoped by the chuunin garuds he made two lightning clones and had them shock the garuds to death as he ran out of the village he smirked "Free atlast." he said once he was far enough from the village as he fell down in the middle of the field he was in asleep
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: leaveing moon village   leaveing moon village I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:22 am

OOC: Can i join again? Ahehehehe XD

IC:

The moon glared at the front of the village, seemingly looking for something or someone. The breeze blew coldly around the forest, the trees rustled and echoed throughout the forest. The forest looks silent and empty, but who knows, no one knew what inside that creepy old forest. The night was young and was everything. The Kage luckily escape the village without breaking a sweat.

Kaiser just happened to be in that forest, training very hard hoping he might pass the jounin exam. Tired and sweating a lot, Kaiser was exhausted and needed a few minutes break. He took his towel and rubbed it around his body, wiping all his sweat. Kaiser was just about to take his bottled water when suddenly, he felt the presence of their Kage. Curious of why he left the village again. Supposedly Kages don't just left their village open for attack. And so without further adieu, he took off and followed the Kage.

Kaiser just found their Kage sleeping on the grass. And so he took a rest too, on top of a branch of a tree. If worst comes to worst at least he might protect the Kage with all he got.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: leaveing moon village   leaveing moon village I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:28 am

Shadow woke up and felt some one chakra "Who's there?" he yelled out as he looked around "Come out and i wont hurt you...much." he said with a dark chuckle
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: leaveing moon village   leaveing moon village I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:54 pm

OOC: Sorry if all my excuse is to protect you, ahehehehe, i can't think of any that's why. XD

IC:

"Come out and i wont hurt you...much." As soon as Shadow said that, a small paper airplane come out of the bush and flew towards Shadow. The paper airplane poked the Kage and fall into the ground.

Kaiser showed himself on top of a branch of a tree greeting the Kage.

" There is no need to fear, for i will not harm you. I don't seek anything nor a message to be delivered. My name is Kaiser, chuunin ninja of your village, sent by the one i honored most. To protect you is my purpose." Kaiser explained while he was sitting on the branch.

" Anything you want to ask? If so, you're free to tell" Kaiser asked
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: leaveing moon village   leaveing moon village I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 am

"Listen kid i'm leaving the village so why dont you go run along and do what ever it is a chuunin dose in his free time." shadow said with a hint of anger in his voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leaveing moon village   leaveing moon village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leaveing moon village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Tsuki no Sato-
Jump to: