Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage Leaf10The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage Sand10The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage Mist10The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage Rock10The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage Cloud10The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage Whirlp10

The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage Empty
PostSubject: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Shadow was in the forest training as he smirked as he kicked the tree down "Now i need to find a REAL opponet." he said "AYYIO ANYONE HERE?" he yelled as he heard no one respond he sighed and sat down bored.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

Village : Taiyou no Sato

PostSubject: Re: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Elendril's kage had chose him to check out thise kage how wonted a peace treaty. Since he was the x kage since he didint wont to be the kage anymore. So as he was walking to the where the other kage was to spar Elendril made 7 clones. Six of them traveld thrrew the ground and had the the other kage in a circle. Then Elendril hide under the ground and had the seventh clone. Go up to the kage and say " my kage sint me to fight you let's starte thise". And whill the clone's where set up Elendril was under ground using puppet string's to control the clone's and think of his plane.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Shadow made a few lightning shadow clones and sighed "I guess for peace." he said cracking his neck "There has to be a war." he said him and his clones running at the ex kage each throwing punches,kicks and a few elbow's here and there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:03 pm

As the clones where running to Elendril's clone so the clone he made somespike's and hit them in the chest. then Elendril had 2 of the other clones shoot 1000 spike's a peace at the kage
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Shadow saw the spikes comeing and said "Raiton: Raiengai." as a dome of lightning protected him from the spikes destroying them "Your insane and i'm the one with a crude seal." he said

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:28 pm

" I Have the crude seal to" said Elendril's clone. would you like to see what it could do. Then as soon as the the clone finished that line 2000 bone's and bolder's charged at the kage. then in a heart beat 4 clone's came from the ground and started to rape the kage in wire giving him the chose stop the bones's and bolder's or get wraped in a metel wire whith poison spike's on it
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Shadow ran right at them boulders and bones and said "Toruneedo Raitoningu." claping his hand's making lightning form to them as he whiped them around destroying the boulders and bones.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Then as Elendril was tired and decided to end thise battle did the wind rasingon jutsu makeing a giant wind rasengon but instead of just one clone Elendril made 100 more clone's to attack all of them doing thise and the other 6 3 of them shout 10000 bones's the other 3 shout 1000 rock's and started making the ground shake
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Shadow watched as the attacks came at him as the turtle felt he was in trouble and pushed him into his one tailed mode as he went on all fours and sped out of the way of the attacks
"HAHAHAHA COME ONE LET'S GET REAL HERE HAHAHAHA!" shadow laughed like a mad man as he ran at elendril and went to punch him
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:05 pm

then Elendril yeald give me power then he wint into his 3 tail state. Then he charged at the other kage but instead he coverd him solf in bone spike's so that as the kage hit hime he would break his hand. Then the other 106 clone's started to shute bone spike's at a rate of 200 a second or every clone
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Shadow snaped out of it after getting out of the way "Sorry but i got to cut this fight short see ya." said running away
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:12 pm

As the kage was running away he ran over the spot Elendril was at under the ground. So Elendril jumped up and grabed the kage and put a spike to his neck while all the other clone's started to come to the kage and put spike's ready to shoot at his heart,head.and throte.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage   The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle for power The Natiokage vs The ex Sankage
Page 1 of 1