Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shadow's Bijuu Training Leaf10Shadow's Bijuu Training Sand10Shadow's Bijuu Training Mist10Shadow's Bijuu Training Rock10Shadow's Bijuu Training Cloud10Shadow's Bijuu Training Whirlp10

Shadow's Bijuu Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

Shadow's Bijuu Training Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Narora sighed as he watied for Shadow. he was meditating and working on getting his body ready for his Demonic chakra. he would only pull 3 out of 6 tails out. 4 if he needed to. he doubted he'd need more than 3 or 4 tails to help him.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Shadow walked into the field and saw narora meditating "Hello narora." he said to him as he droped the henge because if he went into any form his henge would most likely be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Narora looked and jumped up ready. "hello shadow, ready to train?" he asked as he prepared himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:09 pm

"Your asking that guy if he is ready to train to bring out the power of a giant demon three tailed turtle." he said to him as he got into a fighting stance "So im ready as i'll ever be." he finished
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Narora nodded, letting his silver chakra spill over him and form 3 tails behind him, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm

"Well i can tell this is gonna be painful mako energy time." he said makeing the energy into a katana "Bring it on fox-boy." he said
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Narora charged forward, his clawed hand coming back to attack. "fine!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Shadow jumped to the side "Ok maybe not the best idea to taunt the half demon." he said as he started to controle the lightning in his body "Gian!" he yelled shooting a lightning bolt from his mouth at narora

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Narora grinned, he held his hand out, using his lightning element chakra, and shot the lightning in the air still charging. "gonna have to do better!!" he yelled out making it to him and bringing his fist down.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Shadow turned the mako evergy into a glove and said "Raiton: Raiken." as his fist met with narora's and thought "Come one you damn turtle give me power."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Narora grinned more, his features more fernal. he pushed on Shadow, making him slide back just a bit. "where's that power? its good to have..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:29 pm

The turtle feeling shadow was in trouble pushed him into Jinchuuriki mode as his eye became that of the turtle's and he grined stoping where he was opend his fist and caught arora's fist "So this is how a demon's power feel's like i like it." he said with a chuckle "Now eat lightning Gian." he said shooting lightning from his mouth as he jumped back

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Narora grinned and jumped back agian, a 4th tail growing as he landed. "yes, but to much..." he said waving all 4 around. "can be a bad thing..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Shadow just said "Rairyuu no Tatsumaki." as lightning came around his body into a tornado then into a dragon that had the turtle's eye's and flew at him

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Narora grinned. using one of his 4 tails to swat away the attack. "you need to fuse your chakra with your Bijuu's." he explained, showing the silver around him. his blue chakra and his demonic red chakra together.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:09 am

Shadow just grined as his chakra started to turn blackish "Look's like the mako energy has changed the color on it's own." he said "Now let's go." he said running at him as he flashed through hand sign's again "Gian." he said again shooting a lightning bolt from his mouth.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:05 am

(lol if this is my last time using tails before light makes god punch me Razz then i'm goin all out! ^^)

Narora pulled out his 5th tail and jumped to the air then made 7 seals. he bit his thumb and thrust his hand down, even in the air, the seal appeared on the ground. "Summon!" he yelled out. there was a puff, then standing right infront of him was a huge silver dragon. "Tsuntan! kick 'is ass!!" he yelled pointing to Shadow playfully as the dragon shot forward.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:17 am

Shadow jumped up onto the dragon and kicked it down "Rairyuu no Tatsumaki1" he yelled spining in mid air making a lightning dragon come out as it flew at narora shadow him self flew down the dragon aswell when he reached the head he made some more hand sign's "Raigeki no Yoroi." he said making lightning armor around him "And now Toruneedo Raitoningu." he said as he came out of the dragon a tornado of lightning in each hand coverd in lightning armor as he whiped the tornado's at narora.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:36 am

Narora got caught up in all three attacks and was hit almost full force... almost. when he landed he threw dust up, but he got up again, his bloodline limit fully active with the mask over his face and a 6th tail behind him. "heh your more of a truble than i though..." he took a stance..
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:12 pm

"Damn i cant go on much longer." he thought as he then said "Let's end this Rairyuu no Tatsumaki." he said again heading toawrds the head of the dragon but then said "Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile!" he yelled shooting out fire that was then chraged with lightning at narora.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Narora made 10 seals and threw his hand down. lightning and fire gathered aroudn it. "Ryuuton... Rassendori!" he yelled out charging again. the ball of lightning/fire burning a path under it as he ran with it scraping the ground. he stuck it out and clashed with Shadow's own attacks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Shadow was being pushed passed his limits the lightning dragon faded as the fire quit comeing out of his mouth he fell down comeing out of his Jinchuuriki form "Damn i cant go on any longer." he said wipeing some of the blood of his mouth
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Narora cansled his jutsu and dispersed his 5 tails and is 1 extra f rom his bloodline and sat down. "it gets easier as you use it. just keep training..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Bijuu Training   Shadow's Bijuu Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Bijuu Training
Page 1 of 1