Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Koūin Kōkugen Leaf10Koūin Kōkugen Sand10Koūin Kōkugen Mist10Koūin Kōkugen Rock10Koūin Kōkugen Cloud10Koūin Kōkugen Whirlp10

Koūin Kōkugen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Koūin Kōkugen

Koūin Kōkugen

Village : [T.B.A.]

Koūin Kōkugen Empty
PostSubject: Koūin Kōkugen   Koūin Kōkugen I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:54 pm

General Information

Name: Kōkugen, Koūin
Alias: Zero, Dead Space
Village: Tsukigakure no sato
Looks: Koūin Kōkugen NagatoFuuma
Kouin being 15 has much of the common characteristics of an average teenager. His body is fit but not built and he is slim in size, standing at only five foot 11 inches. His hair is jet black and long in the front and short in the back. The front bangs come down over his face and are often seen covering the right side of his face. Because of this you are only able to see his left eye, which is different in appearance from the typical human eye. His eye color is normally a goldish yellow color that turns red when he activates his Kekkei Genkai. His skin is a bit of a palish white due to his growing up in the Rain Country and is rather cold to the touch, though it is not sure as to why.

Attire: Koūin Kōkugen 5151676_71011
Kouin's attire is pretty basic, resembling much of that of a common villager. He wears a black and white robe and very light shinobi chain mail. Though this chain mail doesn't protect from much it allows Kouin to move quickly and still protect him to some kind of degree. This also allows him to remain flexible and comfortable when in or out of battle. Around his waist he wears a white sash with a black strip in the middle and his leggings are nothing more than black villager pants. For foot wear Kouin wears typical commoner sandals. When it is cold out or raining, Kouin is often seen wearing his black cloak. The last article of attire Kouin wears is his old Rain Village Headband, which has a scratch through the symbol symbolizing his leave of the village. This however is often obstructed from view due to his long bangs, which cover most of his headband. It is also seen of Kouin to carry umbrellas on his back that he uses for weapons, along with a large supply of senbon.

Personality: Kouin is a very complex individual who has many sides to his personality. The most dominate trait to him that influences his personality the most would be the fact that he is highly intelligent, possessing a genius-level intellect, and is capable of devising and executing strategies with incredible speed and precision. This gives Kouin great leadership abilities and allows him to be very effective in the heat of battle or on the sidelines. Also his physical prowess is also affected by his intelligence. This allows him to be an excellent shinobi. Kouin also, like most other members of the Kokugen clan, has a great understanding of politics. This will later lead to a future life for him as a political leader. But of course there are other traits to Kouin as well, one being his kindness and understanding. Kouin believes in a strong theory of peace and happiness that he has developed with the thought of the future and change. This is manipulated from the current changes and political mission on the Kokugen Officials that are already in office, though Kouin doesn’t agree with all of their decisions involving the Rain Country and its people.

Another trait about Kouin that is seen later on is his ability to persuade and manipulate people into following him and his plans. Kouin is also willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish his goal, even if it means lying to his followers and using people as bait for the outcome he desires. However, he has trouble putting those he is close to in harms way for the sake of his goal, which is a weakness as a commander but a remnant of his humanity and sanity. This will change later though as his clan soon becomes his enemy and his alliances change. Once this happens, Kouin’s personality towards humans change and become based on the idea of what would be better for the world then just his people. This is influenced by a twisted idea of self-righteousness and peace, which just ends with violence and blood. These very ideas also become a mask that hides his true intentions later on which are still unknown, even to him.

Before the drastic changes within Kouin’s life, his existence and self being are fueled by the ideas of revenge. Due to the murder of his parents and other clan members, Kouin wishes to destroy the Rain Countries government and Daimyo and replace it with the Kokugen officials. This revenge and ideas for the future are initially placed there by the Kokugen Officials themselves, though the plots and vows of revenge are his own. Another facture of such involvement with his clan is the fact of his pride and concepts of what is fair in the world. It is this irrationality that can often conflict with his normal level headiness and reason, which can cause him to become filled with rage and seek the destruction of his enemies at any cost. This will fuel him even more as a child as he works his way up in the world and will be even more relied on when he later seeks revenge on his clan and family.

Character's Suberobjective: Seeing as Koūin is a complex individual he doesn't have exactly one goal or objective, but a lutitude of them. Many people assume that he attempts follow in the footsteps of his step brother Setoshi, but others believe his intentions are far darker than truly expected.

Clan Information
Clan Name: Kōkugen
Kekkai Genkai:

- Kōkugen • The InPerfect Eyes of Time:

- Junsei Kōkugen • The Perfect Eyes of Time

Clan History: The Kokugen clan has existed within the Rain Country for the last hundred years. During this time they have become most functioning within the Rain Village and their government. Though it is unknown as to why they hold such an influence within the country. The name Kokugen is really not the clan’s original name. The actual name seems to have been forgotten due to reasons unknown. The name Kokugen that they now bare is really the name of their Kekkei Genkai. The Kokugen is a Doujutsu that manifests within different members of the clan. This Doujutsu is what has made the Kokugen clan become such a large influence in the Rain Country.

Over the many years in which the clan has existed within the country, the number of shinobi that the clan has produced over the years has been slim, being that most of they usually are seen taking seats within government. It has been counted and recorded though that all members of the Kokugen clan that has become a shinobi of the Rain Village has held high ranks and have had excellent status as ninja, being extremely skilled in their field. Once again this is due to their Kokugen, which powers are still mostly unknown of due to the Kokugen clan keeping information on it so tight. It is unknown if the members of the clan that are in government are responsible for this or if the leader of the village wanted to keep it secret. Commonly others that have worked with Kokugen shinobi are either found dead or disappear without a trace. This is also unknown as to why this is but it is suspected that the Kokugen officials might have something to do with it.

Over the last forty or so years the clan has been becoming more involved and powerful. Their numbers are increasing but are still small compared to other such clans of history, having only about twenty to thirty people in their clan. It is unknown if all members have the traits of the Kokugen or not but like most other things about the clan, it is keep secret. Even with so many mysteries about this clan existing, nobody really sees them or points them out due to the problems that the Rain Country faces. Weakened because of war and power struggles, the country itself has become shaky and unruly. This only made the Kokugen clan’s influence within government even stronger. By slowly gaining the trust of the people and politically overpowering the other members of government, the Kokugen clan has started to spread its power all across the country.

This time period was known as the New Era of Rain. During this time it seemed that the Kokugen clan became the lead power of the Rain Country and its government, though the Daimyo and Amekage still existed within the country and village. These positions the Kokugen clan found that they couldn’t replace due to the problems still within the country. Also the military strength required would be far too much for the Kokugen clan to create at the moment. To prevent chaos the clan, Daimyo, and Amekage all decided to work together to make the Rain Country strong and prosperous.

Years passed and the country seemed to become just what the leaders had planned. The country had become more stable and the Rain Village was gaining strength, though it wouldn’t be able to compare itself to that of other major ninja villages, it was still impressive compared to its size. The new era created after the Last Great Shinobi War had seemed to be stable and the Rain Country was now a stable piece of it. But this peace didn’t stop the Kokugen clan from becoming more and more powerful. Soon enough they filled just about all the positions within government, other than the groups of nobles that were under their command, and became the leading body of government within the Rain Village. This made them a formidable opponent for either the Daimyo or the Amekage, but the difference with them is that they had the people on their side.

Currently the goal of the Kokugen clan is simple. They wish to gain total control over the Rain Country and the Daimyo and Amekage can see this, however they wouldn’t dare challenge them on it, they can merely watch and keep their positions strong with the power they still have. However even the most powerful of clans have their problems and recently they have been having trouble with one of the youngest members of the clan. Kouin Kokugen, a young shinobi of the Rain Village has been seen as a possible threat or weapon for the clan. It is known within the clan that Kouin doesn’t meet the needed role that they intended for him though. This being the case the clans leaders have devised a plot to gain further control over the Rain Country and Kouin is the lead piece in their plan.

Fighting Styles/Elements
Character Element:
Main: Wind
Sub: Water
Advanced Element: Partial Time Manipulation
Main Jutsu Type: Balanced

Background
Background:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichirō

Setoshi Sōichirō

Koūin Kōkugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koūin Kōkugen   Koūin Kōkugen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:36 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Village : Unknown

Koūin Kōkugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koūin Kōkugen   Koūin Kōkugen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:26 am

Hold on. I know i don't have much say in this but i think you should make your
age a little more reasonable. I really don't think a 15 year old is going to run
an organization stronger than the anbu black ops.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

Koūin Kōkugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koūin Kōkugen   Koūin Kōkugen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:24 pm

isnt manipulating time if i remember phsically imposible
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Koūin Kōkugen

Koūin Kōkugen

Village : [T.B.A.]

Koūin Kōkugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koūin Kōkugen   Koūin Kōkugen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:44 pm

15 is a reasonable age, seeing as their is a kage who is 19 on this site . . .

The manipulation of time is really a hyperbole, it will be explained more when I post my clan.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato

Koūin Kōkugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koūin Kōkugen   Koūin Kōkugen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Before I became the new the kage of Taiyou, Elendril was only 13, yet he was approved for the rank...So I believe his age is fine.
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichirō

Setoshi Sōichirō

Koūin Kōkugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koūin Kōkugen   Koūin Kōkugen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Yea, what Tifa said !
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Village : Unknown

Koūin Kōkugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koūin Kōkugen   Koūin Kōkugen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Thats ridiculous...whoever approved him obviously didn't take the time to look at his application but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichirō

Setoshi Sōichirō

Koūin Kōkugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koūin Kōkugen   Koūin Kōkugen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Light Approved him, and I brought it to his attention . . .
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

Koūin Kōkugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koūin Kōkugen   Koūin Kōkugen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:57 pm

i didnt approve him you did lol
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato

Koūin Kōkugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koūin Kōkugen   Koūin Kōkugen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh for crying out loud just drop it! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koūin Kōkugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koūin Kōkugen   Koūin Kōkugen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koūin Kōkugen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: Character Board :: Ninja Birth Creation-
Jump to: