Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 Leaf10Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 Sand10Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 Mist10Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 Rock10Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 Cloud10Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 Whirlp10

Forgotten holiday.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato

Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Tifa's eyes flashed up towards Narora. "He's stubborn as hell..." Tifa muttered, pointing at her neck. She rolled up the turtle neck again to cover up the mark. "But...Feara...This tastes like poison coming up my throat, but he really..l-loves you..." she choked out. Hard to believe. "He said that you were only his and always be," she said, looking away. "I tried, I'm sorry that I didn't succeed," she said, letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Narora let out a strained sigh. "Well then." he said, he made seals. "i'm going to talk to "dad"" he said the word discusted.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:21 pm

"its okay as long as your safe i shouldn have sent you tere he's been very agreesive latley"feara apologzed panically and hugging her" and wait narora what are you gonna do?"feara had asked
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:23 pm

"what ever i can..." Narora said. he tapped her forehead, sending both of them to her mind scape. a televition screan appeared over feara's head for Tifa to watch and see what was happening inside. both narora and feara appeared on it infront of Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:27 pm

She then got hugged by Feara, and hesitantly she hugged her back. She then saw Narora getting ready to go speak to Kyuubi. "Good luck you two," she said before they disappeared. She then saw a television thingy appear over Feara, letting her see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 pm

(.....a television screen over fearas head why not naroras!?!?!)

fearahad landed on a cusion there where inside kyuubi's palace.the floor had cusions all over it in a circle and she was ontop a gold one that was near the throne.she was wearing a completeley diffrent outfit.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:35 pm

"... Kyuubi..." Narora said calmly, his 7 tails worth (NOT 7 TAILS) of demonic chakra flairing up.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:39 pm

kyuubi was in the throne staring at narora with a emotioless mask."yes?"he asked then smiled st feara who shyly waved at him she was really uncomfterable in the dress mostly cause she hated to wear dresses.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:41 pm

".... it thought you where my father." he started his fist clenching as his chakra grew again, this time matching 8 tails. "i loved you..." his chakra made a circle around him. a bright silver color.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:45 pm

kyuubi looked at him impassivley an eye brow raised as if meaning that all you have to say.
"yes i am.....but unfortunatley when it comes to love father and son those not matter as the saying goes all's fair in love and war"kyuubi said simply
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Narora suddely vanished form sight with Shunshin, his chakra increasing once more to match Kyuubi's he appeared again, his red eyes now blue and black with his Bloodline limit. his face covered in a mask. "I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU FAIR!!" he yelled brining his fist down and smashing it down, making dust fly.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:57 pm

kyuubi easily dodged grabbung feara and put her on a high place so she wouldnt get hurt she pouted wanting to help them settle this.kyuubi landed on the ground behind his son
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Narora turned in a flash, he made 500 clones that all charged up his Dragon jutsus. 100 used his fireball like jutsu and fired the balls of them at kyuubi. another hundred charged at him, and the other 3 hundred used his other clan jutsu. some used his Chidori and Rassendori. The real narora jumped into the air, made seals, and took in a deep breath. he moved the mask from his face slightly to see his ferital features now. his Kageryuugan eyes, his huge fangs, his deep wisker marks, and fearce glair. "RYUUTON: RYUUBURETTOBURASUTO!!!" after saying that he blew out a huge ball of black fire at Kyuubi, his chakra matching kyuubis own, it wasn't something to mess with and would surly kill him if something happened.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:14 pm

(ima time skip this fight is too detailed for my brain to handle)
----------------time skip-----------------------
kyuubi was panting a bit and had a couple of small gashes and a had a huge deplete in chakra.feara was till on the roof and was unable to get down
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Narora's Mask was broken up, only over his left eye now. he panted too, but not as hard as Kyuubi. his chakra was still able to over shadow 4 of Kyuubis now remaining 3 tails of chakra. he crounched down, a trait from being Half demon and the son of Kyuubi, and charged. he aimed his hand right at Kyuubi's shoulder, the claws ready to pearce it and cut it clean off.

(lol i wont kill him, i'll just use a scroll the demon counsle gave narora and give all 8.9 to you. he'll have 0.1 of a tail left for himself so he doesn't die. and a few other things ^^)
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:22 pm

kyuubi then let vines entangle narora.
"narora i have a question to ask you do you really love feara?love so much you would do anything to make her happy?"kyuubi asked seriuosly to his son
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:24 pm

"i'd die for her!" he yelled out agian, braking the vines and charging once more.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:29 pm

the earth had intrapped narora in a make shift cell.
"well.....that means.....................YOU PASSED!"kyuubi said sudeenly everything had now turned into a party and feara was on the ground next to narora
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Narora's mask broke agian. only a half ring around his left eye. "passed what!!" he yelled again.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:34 pm

"the test ive needed to know that feara was not with a incometent fool she is after all my container and even though you are my son i dont know how you where raised when i wasnt there so if you had marked feara and was not thinking raitionally i would have told her"kyuubi said
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Narora's eye twiched. he appeared before Kyuubi and smacked his head to the ground "MORON!" not hard enough to kill him, but hard enough to give him anime swoarly eyes.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:39 pm

kyuubi was like that for two seconds but then shook it off."that what i wanted to tell you about the curse marke last time that if someone trys to interfier with you and your mate it will start to hurt you badly"kyuubi said seriuosly
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:58 am

Tifa sat in her heels as she was watching this all on this little screen. She saw how Kyuubi had set up a whole test just to see if Narora truely loved Feara. So she got choked for nothing?! Her right eye twitched, and she facepalmed herself. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" Tifa yelled at the screen, waving her hand at it in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:54 am

Narora cracked his neck. "i'm your fuckin' son! you know what i'm like damn it!" he yelled at his father again. he was sure Tifa outside was freaking out so he was planing revenge for her.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 am

"no i dont like i said i havent been around you when you where growing up so how am i sopose to know if you grew up goood?"kyuubi said seriuolsy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten holiday.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: