Share | 

Forgotten holiday.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tifa Shinoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Tifa felt horrible as Feara began to cry. She wanted help. She needed help. She couldn't understand why, she had so many unanswered questions, and Tifa had once been in that position where she wanted answers. "Shh, I'll help you Feara," Tifa said soothingly, her voice ever so soft and gentle. "Maybe he was just waiting for the right moment..." Tifa suggested, rubbing Feara's back in a circular motion, trying to calm her down. She couldn't answer the questions, and she wish she could. They only person who could...was Kyuubi.

~The Ninja Expeirance ~
"I wish I could live life five times over…Then I’d be born in five different villages, eaten five lifetimes worth of food. I'd live five different lives, and then, for those five times…I’d fall in love with the same person…”
Tifa Shinoku in Jounin outfit:
Spoiler:

Tifa's Musical Theme Song: (Click title)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:33 pm

"thanx tifa and im sorry about the prank 2 days ago "feara said finally calming down
she was smiling but she had tear stained streacks and puffy eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:19 pm

"Eh, it's fine. I'm just glad that you didn't paint my face. If you did...I'm not even going to go there," she seemed to come off jokingly, but she had a hint of seriousness in her tone. She stopped rubbing her back and placed her hands back into her lap.

~The Ninja Expeirance ~
"I wish I could live life five times over…Then I’d be born in five different villages, eaten five lifetimes worth of food. I'd live five different lives, and then, for those five times…I’d fall in love with the same person…”
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:20 pm

"i need to some how figure out whats with kyuubi but who would do it"feara sighed as she thought of the only person who could but cant know.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:31 pm

"...Narora..." Tifa whispered. They both knew it. They both knew he could do it, but he couldn't know. "I'm not sure what we can do if you don't want him to know Feara..." Tifa said, looking over at the thirteen year-old girl beside her. She looked upset, and Tifa still felt bad.

~The Ninja Expeirance ~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:35 pm

"........wait a minute!"feara said standing up suddenly inspired by a great i dea then became depressed and bowed to tifa."tifa i know i am asking ALOT but can you go and talk to kyuubi in the mind world?i already know the jutsu!and i have it perfected to a T"feara begged
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Tifa blinked as the little girl became all ecstatic all of a sudden. She then quickly told Tifa her idea, and Tifa stared at her for a moment, silent. The look on her face could have convinced Feara that she would say a flat no. "Hey, no need to beg! I said I'd help..." Tifa muttered, standing up. What could possibly go wrong? Tifa slightly smiled at her and stretched.

~The Ninja Expeirance ~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:07 pm

feara hugged her happoily."thank you thank you!"feara said smiling then did somehands signs and put her fingers to tifas forhead she fell unconciuos going into feara mind world where kyuubi was.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Tifa fell unconscious, now entering Feara's mind world. She looked around, then finally said something. "Kyuubi..." she nearly snarled when she said his name. She hated the fact that he was hurting Feara in a way that Tifa couldn't heal. "Why the hell did you do what you did to Feara?!" she asked, her patience already ticking away. She could hear her own voice echo.

~The Ninja Expeirance ~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:15 pm

".........because she is mine and no one else she was mine for a long time and narora stole her awya from me"kyuubi snarled he wasnt in hid humanoid form no more he was in his reall demon form and he looked pissed
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Tifa just stared at him, anger burning deep within her crystal blue eyes. "Hmph...funny how such a horrid thing like you that exists could ever fall in love..." Tifa said, placing her hand on her forehead and looking down, shaking her head in disapproval. She looked back up at him, not afraid. "Just tell me why you decided to wait so long, Mongrel," she called him, smirking.

~The Ninja Expeirance ~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:24 pm

kyuubi gave her a blank looked that asked her if she was stupid or something.
"be cause how creepy would have been to tell her that i loved her when she was too young"kyuubi said simply
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:29 pm

She rolled her eyes. "She's still too young for a preposterous thing like you to tell her you love her! I mean, come on! She doesn't need you telling her that. I bet you don't even know what love is, Mongrel," Tifa snapped back.

~The Ninja Expeirance ~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:35 pm

"i dont know what love is? Is it that fuzzy feeling you get whenever you're around somebody? How whenever they get mentioned in conversation, your thoughts automatically turn to them? How every moment spent with them seems like something special, even if nothing in particular happened? How every personality or physical trait seems to captivate you? How you just want to hold them close to you? How when they're sad it hurts you inside and when they're happy, it brightens your day as well? Is it that feeling you get when you're around somebody and they seem to complete you?" "kyuubi said to her softly
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Tifa was completely quiet. That's how she felt about Setoshi, everything he said. He nailed it, and she felt stupid for ever asking. She was quiet for a moment then finally spoke. "Yet...that person you deeply love...doesn't love you back..." Tifa said confidently, but softly.

~The Ninja Expeirance ~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:43 pm

kyuubi snarled at her getting up from his place the forest had turned to lava the water became poison everything even the sky had greyed threatenly.
"she's mine and no one elses i refuse to lose her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"kyuubi howled in anger
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Not threatened by the change in the scenery, Tifa crossed her arms, not a single emotion expressing on her face. As he howled, his breath of anger and agony blew her hair back, her skirt too. She stood still as she looked up at him. "It's the truth...and we both know it. It'd be a white lie if I were to tell you she'd one day love you..." she spoke softly.

~The Ninja Expeirance ~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:57 pm

kyuubi walked up to her in his humanoid form his tails swished around him dangeruosly.he grabbed her neck and lifted her starting to choke her."that is where you are wrong young one"he said
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Tifa didn't struggle in his grasp, for all she did was grin. "No. That's where I stand corrected!" she spat, placing her hands around his wrist. The worst she could do was try to break free, and that was not an option; that would only allow him to tighten his grip even more. "If you are deciding to be too damn stubborn with me to not see the truth, why don't you ask her yourself!" she snarled. She knew Feara would hate her for bringing her into this, but it was all she could do for now.

~The Ninja Expeirance ~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:07 pm

(may i interfere again? ^^ i'm waiting to kick ass and fighing kage's isn't really fun -_-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:34 pm

kyuubi had released her his face became blank he had done some hands signs and she was forced out of the mind world.'i will have her she was always to be mine"he said before she had been fully forced out
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:55 pm

(feara-chan? may i?)
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Tifa's eyes were already shut, be she squinted them again before her eye lids fluttered open, coming back to reality. She slightly moved her head, seeing Feara. "Hey..." she mumbled as she slowly sat up, feeling a small pain at her neck. She pulled down her skin tight turtleneck and as she did a red hand mark was revealed from when Kyuubi had tried to choke her. Though she couldn't see it, Feara could.

~The Ninja Expeirance ~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Narora happened to be standing infront of them, his hands in his pockets as he staired down. "well?" he asked. having known somehow. "did it work?"
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:15 pm

feara stared at horror a her neck."oh my-what the heck did he do to you?!?!?!"feara yelled concerened and was inspecting her neck for any seriuos injuries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   

Back to top Go down

Forgotten holiday.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next