Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 Leaf10a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 Sand10a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 Mist10a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 Rock10a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 Cloud10a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 Whirlp10

a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 pm

He looks at her pulling his hair back with his hand. "hmmm very well wise choice...he looks at her...you look familiar...though I don't know where..."

"Now I know...she is that girl who comforted you when you were a little brat...she may not know who you are but now I know why she looks familiar, Usuke its the little pink hair girl"

He sighs looking at her then looks at her in shock after listening to raijuu his eyes widen What! you mean to tell me that...that girl is the jinchuriki girl i met so long ago! He just looks at her in shock
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

Village : guess where.. ^^, Angelz rule!!

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:32 am

OOC: Lol lol.. 'the little pink hair girl'' nyahaha.. that's funny.. XD

IC:

She didn't hear what he said. Apparently, she's totally blank.

"Let me out." she heard that familiar voice again. That very same voice that calls out to her whenever her remaining personalities are unconscious and she's about to herself. The voice of "Zero", her last personality. In your dreams. she told her as she grind her teeth. But she had no remaining strength to move, nor to think.

Hina passed out.

However, a smile appeared across her face. She looked at Usuke, the bright-golden eyes back then turned blank. Immediately, she appeared behind him even before he could react.

"I never wanted to fight you, since we're in the same side here." she talked with cold voice. "Just wanted to introduce myself. They call me "Zero", Hina's last personality. Hina had made up her mind and is dedicated to joining Anei-Kumo. Rest assured that she's completely in your side right now." she grinned, and immediately after, she vanished, and was replaced by Hina who was unconscious.

The rain that day poured heavily as Hina's unconscious body was leaning on Usuke's back.

OOC: What happened to your crushed arm? XD
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:58 am

Usuke sighs does handseals and his arm is re-established from using a buki technique. He carries her body to the corner of the area lies her down gently and stares at her with no emotion waiting for her to wake up. "How is this possible when i met her she was so nice, what drove her to this path...no matter she is apart of anei-kumo..." He gets up and walks away and sits in the middles of the area as rain still falls. He creates a handsign and his mind is now not of this world he is meditating but his mind is no where to begone his mind was in Raijuu's Teritorry.
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:01 am

The rain continued to pour, and there was silence in the area except for the rapid droplets of rain. After a while, her golden eyes opened weakly. She stared up. Rain. When did this happen? Then, she flinched as she remembered how she passed out before everyone else.

Misora was the one who took over. Since she was the one who passed out first, she was also the first one to gain consciousness.

She immediately sat straight and panicked. If she’s lying there, defenceless and apparently open, then the other personalities must have been unconscious. “Hitomi! Misora! ” she called out to the two other personalities. She bit her lip. “Shoot. They’re nowhere. And Hina’s not here. . She flinched. So that means Zero woke up. What the hell’s going on? She thought as she surveyed the area.

She caught sight of Usuke. And who is he? she grunted. Being the childish, always-hungry type of Hina’s sides, she felt her empty stomach grumble.

“More importantly,… I’m HUNGRY!!” she scrambled up, walked to Usuke who was sitting in the ground, and poked him in the head. “Stranger-san… Oi, stranger-san. I’m hungry.” she pouted, continuing to poke him in the head.

OOC: lol, I don’t know how to end this topic, so yeah. I want to eat. XD
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 am

Usuke is no longer in this world.

Raijuu show your self!

"ugh what is is kid...what do you want im trying to sleep and you want to wake me up...this better be good..."

Why did my chakra run out it never does...can you explain that Raijuu?

"It's simple...maybe she is a formittable opponent..." Raijuu looks at the girl in disgust then notices what she said "Looks like you might need to snap out of it Usuke...

I guess so but before I do if she was that girl then how come she hasn't noticed ...I don't think it's her Either way I had to talk to you about my chakra depletion so it would never happen again

"Very well..let me sleep!"

Fine...Release

Usuke's eyes open and he stands up and looks at the girl "huh?"
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:20 am

"Who was that?" Misora tilted her head as she stared down at Usuke. "You have someone inside you, right? she smiled at him childishly.

Having the Empathy as a Hikari Clan jutsu has really a couple of advantages. Since it acts naturally, Misora felt another emotion resonating from Usuke.

Then, her stomach grumbled.
"Nyaa! Anyway, more importantly, give me food!! If you don't, I'll faint again. Do you not realize how long I've been travelling? Geez, you selfish person. How could you possibly resist such a nice girl like me?! And it's even raining, you see? I have all the chakra i want, but what use is that if I'm terribly hungry? And what's with you being here? When did you come? Huh? And why are you just sitting there? ... (bla bla bla)" Misora continued talking and talking, acting childish and loud as usual.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:27 am

"you still are the same from before..." he sighs and laughs turning around as his hair is drapped over his eyes and the back of his head once again from the rain. "are you you, or one of your personalities?" he laughs and throws her a rice ball which he had in his pouch where he normally pu his scrolls. "There now quit your whining..." He looks at her as she asks the question on why he was there and sitting on the ground. "I am here to recruit you and I was sitting because of a technique that allows me to exit this world and visit raijuu in his chambers...yes to answer your question I'm one the legendary Jinchuriki;how ever, I'm different I can control the most insane Bijuu, Rokubi no Raijuu. He looks at her emotionless.
(gtg to school talk to you after)
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:50 am

OOC: Okay! Take care..

IC:

"are you you, or one of your personalities?" he told her as she tossed a rice ball, which she immediately caught with her hand.

[b]"Nyaa! Food! ..."
Anyway, Nice question..But, duh, I'm obviously a personality. I am sooo better and cuuter than Hina." she cheerfully bit the rice ball and sat down.

She looked at him as she continued to eat and listen to his replies. "Ah. So you're Raijuu's vessel? And wow, you must be really strong to be able to control your Bijuu." she paused as she gulped. "So you're the same as Hina. She also has a bijuu inside her, though not as wild as yours since we don't really visit him." she continued.

"By the way," she looked at him as she finished her rice ball in only a couple of seconds. "... who are you again?"
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:24 pm

He sighs "My name is Usuke..." Yahiko really, but she doesn't know that. "I also know that she has a bijuu if I remeber correctly she has Niibi no nekomata yes? Hmm intresting...you seem to be the happy emotion of her I sugest that the one I saw was the no emotion personality...hmm as if she had zero personality her self ...by any chance would that emotion be based up upon the pain Hina feels just bottled up?" He looks at her sighs as the rain stops "finally..." he raise his hair back but it goes back to draping over his eyes "wow...I guess im stuck with this hair style then...anyways...which personality are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:34 pm

"I also know that she has a bijuu if I remeber correctly she has Niibi no nekomata yes?"

Misora raised an eyebrow. "Eh? How did you know that?"

"you seem to be the happy emotion of her I sugest that the one I saw was the no emotion personality...hmm as if she had zero personality her self ...by any chance would that emotion be based up upon the pain Hina feels just bottled up?"

"I'm not the only happy one. We're all happy." she said childishly. "Ehhh? So you met Zero? wow, I'm surprised you haven't even had a limb cut off. Anyway, yeah. That Zero is like the container of everything 'not nice'. Something like that. I don't understand either. Fumiko the genius might know, but I'm not really interested about those stuff." she shrugged as she walked to him and shuffled his hair.

"Cuuute. You have a female-ish hair. Haha. I'm Misora, the third personality."
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:20 pm

He sighs and mutters under his breathe "yeah...i had a femenin name too..." He looks at her as he questions him on how he knew about the bijuu "simple I met you...or rather Hina once before...either way do not tussel my hair...you will regret it..." He sighs as he looks up at the now sunny sky "Typical...well what ever anyways follow me to the head quarters you can annoy me with more questions there. He sighs as he begins to halk in the direction of the Head Quarters. He continues to walks as he deactivates his buki eye.
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:29 pm

''Nyaha. I was only kidding. When I felt that 2nd em0tion and saw your eye, I already knew who you are. Hina might not recognize since she's terrible with faces and names." she quitted shuffling his hair, and followed him as he walked to the way of the headquarters. "So tell me,.. what happened to you, Yahiko-niichan?
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:33 pm

He stops in his place and he looks down 'What do you mean...what happened to me...Yahiko is dead...The bijuu I control controls my emotions so i feel no pain... that is what happened to me...why do you care your missing your self and doing my research your wanted because your village believes you disappeared? Hmmm intresting anyways...anymore questions you wanna throw at me..."he turns around looking at her.

"you idiot why did you tell her ... I told you to keep silent you dumb child!"
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:22 am

OOC: lol, I don't quite understand because I think you're missing some punctuation marks. Anyway..

IC:

Misora stopped as he stopped walking, and listened at everything he said.

"Hey, I'm only a missing-nin because..." she halted and blinked. "... err, now that I think about it, I don't really know the reason." she tilted her head.
"But I think it's Hina. I think she's tired or bored or something. Nah. I don't really care though." she shrugged.

"anyways...anymore questions you wanna throw at me...?"

Misora smiled. "Actually, yes."

"Do you have any more food? I'm still terribly hungry." she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:07 am

He sighs looking at her "I see" he tosses her another rice ball "sadly thats all I have for you...there is more at the base..." He sighs and asks the question again "anymore questions you wish to throw at me before we get to the base..." he sighs stopping in place yawning
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:23 am

Misora caught the riceball and immediately took a bite.

"anymore questions you wish to throw at me before we get to the base..."

She looked at him. "Actually yes. Do you have strawberry flavoured Ice cream in the base?" she beamed again.

"Nah. I'm kidding. Let's just go there." she walked as she continued. "But seriously though. If you don't have one in your base, you should get one. It's like the most refreshing thing to eat. Oh, and you should have mango and vanilla, of course. And, don't forget to buy parfaits and milkshakes. And lots and lots of chocolate bars. Not to mention blueberry cheese cakes. And chocochips. And popsicles. And drumsticks. And jellos. And lollies. And... (bla bla bla).' Misora continued to talk and talk.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 am

Usuke chuckles and sighs "yes, yes, ha ill be sure to send you out to go get them" he laughs at the way his dark comical humor humors him but not the one it's toward. He sighs as they get to the base. Suddenly he does handsigns places his hands on the door and all the seals around have been deactivated. He soon opens the doors walks in and sighs looking around the area "emptiness...there is no stopping it" He continues towalk foward.
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:37 am

Misora tilted her head as he laughed. Oh. The cold guy could laugh. At least some Yahiko factor is still inside him. she thought as she smiled.

Then, they arrived on the base. She saw him do a couple of handsigns, places his hands on the door. the seals were deactivated, and as the door opened, Misora saw emptiness and heard total silence. She stopped for a bit.

Nyaa. Do I have to? It looks scary she pouted as she finished her riceball. I shouldn't be the one doing this! Nyaw. If only the others are here. Despite trembling of fear, she slowly entered the place, almost crawling in scariness.

"I-is this really the headquarters? It's... it's kind of scary." she told him with fearful voice.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Usuke turns around and looks at the female ninja before him. He sighs and suddenly as soon as the doors shut and the seals reactivate the area lights. Torches set fire in blue flames. In the middle of an area lies a statue that has a barier around it. Inside the statue holds a scroll.

Usuke walks up to the statue. He holds his hand out and the barier shuts down he pulls out the scroll and sighs as he looks at the list of the bijuu that still remain. On the chart reads eight. Suddenly Usuke pricks his fingers in blood and marks nibi crossed off now reading seven tailed beasts left. He puts the scroll back and the barier goes back on. He turns around. "Yes this is the base..." he finally answers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo   a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a wanderer's path: joining Anei-Kumo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: Orginizations Board :: Anei-kumo-
Jump to: