Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 Leaf10Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 Sand10Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 Mist10Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 Rock10Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 Cloud10Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 Whirlp10

Senko's Taijutsu training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:45 pm

"i doubt me." Narora asnwered now chibi. he was blinking now not twiching. a sign of his obvious confusion.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Senko

Senko

Village : Oni No Sato

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:49 pm

you have potential i can see it in you. heh -he looks at the boy- now you will either train with this move or ill have to erase ur memory of this move.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Narora sighed anime style. "fine fine, i'll listen to you." Narora said walking forward more to show he was serious. he'd comit this to memory and try not to tell anyone about it.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:59 pm

now u know how u bend your fingers half way in the middle? well u have to do that and with all the speed of 1/75 of a second u make it into a fist the force makes it be able to destroy any object.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:09 pm

(can we do a time skip? i dun wanna go through all that T-T)

Narora nodded, listening intently. "could this help... if one day i have to kill a demon?" he asked right out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 am

heh this move if hit in the right spots can make an organ in the body explode with the right ammount of force....i killed a man by this move it made his heart explode from the pressure. so yes it can (sure but your gonna be pretty beat up)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:57 am

(sorry something happened when i was posting ^^ so you can ignore this Razz)

Last edited by Narora Senoku on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:00 am

(heh ya i know, means i trained hard though XD)

Narora nodded and listened as he taught him the move....

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

Narora was on his hands and knees panting. his body had cuts almost everywhere. his right hand has most of it on it. but he grinned. "did.... did i do it... sensei?" he asked Senko. he had started to call him Sensei halfway through the training to show his great respect for him.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 pm

-he was sitting on a rock smirking- heh -he looked at a rock that had a hole straight through the middle- yes. u managed to get it almost down. a while longer and you'll be able to turn rocks to dust like me. -he threw him a towel- go wash up theres dirt and blood all over you.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:12 pm

(narora you gonna post any time soon or what? i been waiting a few days)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:32 pm

(ya sry, needed a little brake from here ^^)

Narora nodded and stood agian, walking to a creek and washing up.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:24 pm

-he laid down across the rock and looked up at the sky- heh hes a good kid....maybe he wants to protect that jinchuriki girl of his....whatever the reason i see hidden potential in him to maybe even rise to become kage himself when hes older.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:59 pm

narora came back with the towl over his neck, shaking his head to clear any extra water he didn't get. "ok, Sensei, what now?" he said cracking his neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:01 pm

heh -he lifted his head up and had a fish bone sticking out his mouth- keep practicing till u can time the 2nd hit right and you will be able to completely destroy any object, with time the power will be able to break any metal easily too, but untill u do that if u do it without training to do it your hands will suffer just as bad as the opponents weapons or armor.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Narora nodded, and began to work agian. fallowing his instructions as best he could. every hit he made, he improved. abet by a very small amount, but he improved.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:08 pm

-after awhile he stops him- thats enough training for today. you need rest every body does have his limit meet me back her same time as usual tomarrow. go be with your lover girl. -he laughs-
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Narora makes a face but sighes and nods. "See ya." he turned and Shunshin'ed thorugh the forest back to Feara to watch over her training.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:16 pm

-he laid down and took a nap as his subordinate left he smirks in his sleep then opened his eyes and thought for a minute-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senko's Taijutsu training
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3