Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sparring's Leaf10Sparring's Sand10Sparring's Mist10Sparring's Rock10Sparring's Cloud10Sparring's Whirlp10

Sparring's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

Sparring's Empty
PostSubject: Sparring's   Sparring's I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:59 pm

feara was walking around looking for an aponent it was her day off from trainging and her blood was was speeding for a good fight her eyes turned to kyuubis once in a while becoming anxiuos and stressful not finding and good aponents to fight against
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Village : Unknown

Sparring's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring's   Sparring's I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:41 pm

While being away from the village Shika was walking around. Well actually he was following a strong chakra that he had sensed, but just couldn't find it at the moment so he continued walking. After a while of walking he spotted a young Genin from the looks of it. Shika could tell that this shinobi wasn't like the other Genin he knew, but he could also tell that she was looking for a fight. The only bad thing about it was that she was a genin, and Shika was a kage but he wasn't about to underestimate her just because of a rank. "Well i guess it wouldn't hurt to ask" Shika said to himself as he approached the young Genin with a serious look on his face. Shika looked at her as he began to speak "Would you care for a fight" He said while waiting for her to respond but at the same time he adjusted his puppet that was wrapped up, and strapped to his back. meanwhile she would of noticed that shika took a very unique appearance. He had blueish..whitish hair, His tenkage cloak on, along with the hat, and last but not least he had someone wrapped around his back. The thing that was on his back was wrapped in bandages and would only be reviled when they began the fight.
(Sorry for short post)
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Sparring's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring's   Sparring's I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:46 pm

feara looked up at him her head bended back at him she took in his apearence and chakra signature,she smirked.'well kit it seems we have a challange here and he wants to fight watcha say?'kyuubi chuckled darkly."i accept"feara ssaid jumping on her feet her eyes became a temporary blood red and slited.'a puppet master.....like the ones they use to have in my old home'feara thought excited
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Sparring's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring's   Sparring's I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:21 pm

As shika looked upon the Genin standing before him he chucked when she accepted his challenge. Noticing that the young shinobi's eyes turned blood red Shika knew at that moment that this kid wasn't going to be easy to fight thus making....wanting him to use full force. Slowly taking a couple steps back Shika extended his hand a bit behind his back grabbing onto his puppet, but to Her it was just something wrapped in bandages. The puppet wrapped in bandages stood in front of Shika as he help his hand on top of it keeping it steady. Shika looked at the girl as he slightly smiled, then began speaking his words to her. "Well....I hope you have prepared yourself for this. Just because your Genin doesn't mean i going to go easy on you." Shika said as he began laughing. Quickly extending his foot, he placed it on the side of the puppet while pushing his legs to the right, then pushing with his hand to the right. This caused the puppet to fly into the air, and begin to spin rapidly while unwrapping it self showing its true appearance. The puppet had long black hair and a weird structure to his face. The puppet wore a black cloak, and had the clan on his arm which was a scorpion. The puppet wielded a double bladed scythe in his hand as he held it close to him. Shika held his hands out as the chakra strings connected to the puppet making him have full control over it as if hovered in the air waiting to attack the young Genin. "Well its your move" Shika said while waiting for her to do so.

Scythe:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Sparring's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring's   Sparring's I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:27 pm

"a puppet master i see.....i havent seen one since i was taken from my village"feara smirked .
all of the sudden a staff appeared in her hand it was gold with two bells on each end as well as two double sidded mirrors and one red ribbon that is conected to both ends.she spun it like a boton and it set itself on fire.
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Sparring's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring's   Sparring's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:09 pm

As Shika watched the young Genin pull out a staff he smiled. The staff then lit its self on fire as she held the staff "Well then we shall begin." Shika said as he continued holding his hand high in the air causing his puppet to hover. Quickly making a couple hand signs Shika began running towards the young genin, but began to slow down as he moved his fingers around some more causing the mouth of the puppet to open. Just after his mouth opened a large burst of wind emerged from it mouth. The blast was large enough to just about take down a whole forest, and it was headed straight towards the Genin. Shika, began taking a couple feet ahead as he watched the large blast of wind level everything that stood in its way. Just the slights gaze of the blast would of done a little damage if she had been hit.

(sorry for short post)

Atsugai - Pressure Damage
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Sparring's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring's   Sparring's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:14 pm

feara looked at the puppet and smirked when it the gust of wind came out she disapeared and re-appeared in front of shika the staff having a hidden knife between th e two mirror she shot kunai at the puppet from the back.
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Sparring's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring's   Sparring's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:21 pm

OOC: Hold on...You can't just disappear, then reappear in front of me.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Sparring's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring's   Sparring's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:39 pm

(how come?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparring's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring's   Sparring's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: Fighting Board :: Battle Area-
Jump to: