Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tenkage Office Leaf10Tenkage Office Sand10Tenkage Office Mist10Tenkage Office Rock10Tenkage Office Cloud10Tenkage Office Whirlp10

Tenkage Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Village : Unknown

Tenkage Office Empty
PostSubject: Tenkage Office   Tenkage Office I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:16 pm

After a short, but good lunch Shika decided that it was time for him to leave the restaurant that he was at. Shika, had just gotten finished with a bowl of ramen filling good he pushed the bowl away from him with the chopstick on top of it. With the slight pressure on his legs pushed him backwards away from the table allowing him to stand up if he wished to...and he did. Using the strength in his upper legs Shika rose from the chair causing all attention to set towards him because he was the Tenkage. Within seconds of everyone looking at him, they all turned back around and continued what they were doing before which was most likely eating. Shika chuckled while digging around in his pocket pulling out some money, he threw the money down on the table but in a respectful manner. Stepping away from the chair that he once sat in the Tenkage had left the shop allowing the sun light to enter the ramen shop blinding any one who looked in his direction, but soon disappeared when Shika closed the door.

Once Shika stepped out side he was surrounded by many villagers, some being shinobi and some not. With a slight sigh Shika began walking down the street as he got greeted by just about every person that he saw or that saw him. Shika didn't mind it because he knew that all of these people looked up to him so he just waved back or gave a simple "Hello." As Shika reached the Kage building he noticed that his cloak was giving off a bright glare. Shika had been wearing the Kage cloak that looked just like any other cloak but was just light gray with a bit of faded white into it, he also wore the hate that had the village symbol on it. This allowed everyone to know that he was Tenkage if they hadn't of known already. Shika, then approached the building just looking at it for a second before he entered. " I wonder" Shika said out loud but only so that he could hear it, he then extended his hand grabbing onto the door handle, twisting it, then opening the door and entering.

Shika walked up many flight of stairs, one being out side, and the others being in the kage building. The kage building was filled with people that worked there. next to it was the administration building were the village council people stayed and did there work, but the only one allowed in that building was Shika. Anyways, Shika made his way down a long hallway as he approached a door with the title of "Tenkage Office" on the side of the door. shika stood in front of the door wondering what damage had been done because he knew that people were bringing papers into his office all morning. That was one of the reason's that shika had went out to eat because he didn't want to have to deal with all the constant people coming in and out. Shika extended his hand once again grabbing onto the door handle, twisting, then putting most of his weight onto the door causing it to open allowing him to walk in. But what he had walked into was bad or at lease he didn't like it. Shika looked at his desk, but all that he was looking at was stacks of papers that he needed to fill out within the week which was only three days now. Shika sighed as he looked to the left at his two puppets on the wall, then smiled "Hello mother....Father" Shika said while turning away from the puppets, then sat down at his desk. With the last sigh Shika began looking threw the papers filling them out, and putting them into mission stacks starting with S-ranked one's on the bottom, and D-Ranks on the top. Shika knew it was just a matter of time before someone walked threw the door asking for a mission or something else, but he didn't mind that's what he was there for.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

Tenkage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkage Office   Tenkage Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Shadow had left a clone at sun village as he had something that he had to do as a kage that Kai couldint as he was stoped the garud's at the gate he told them he had a meeting with the kage they let him in but he had to find his own way to the office as he looked around he walked down the street he had droped the henge so no one would think he was there to kill the kage as he came to a store and walked in "Cant do a meeting on a empty stomache." he thought as he bought a box of pocky and walked out he saw a tower and walked in and saw a young woman at the desk "Ecxuse me is this the kage office?" he asked the young woman who noded and took him in to the office
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Tenkage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkage Office   Tenkage Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Disrupted by the sound of someone knocking on the door Shika looked up away from his paper work to see what they needed. "come in" Shika said as the door slowly opened allowing the kage of Tsuki no Sato, Shadow Nakamura to come into the office. Shika knew that the kage was here for so he stood up, but sill remained behind his desk. "Thank you, you may leave now" Said Shika as he watched the young woman leave the room and close to door behind her. Shika turned his undivided attention towards Shadow so they could get what they needed to get done, allowing Shadow to return to his village. Slowly adjusting his chair Shika feel back right into his seat, then pulled himself closer to his desk by the help of his desk. While looking at Shadow Shika extended his hand, and made a motion with it telling him to com and take a seat so that they could begin. But at the same time he looked down at the papers he was working on before and just waiting for Shadow to take a seat. Once he was seated Shika would take his attention off his paper work for the time being and discus there situation.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Tenkage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkage Office   Tenkage Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Shadow noded and walked over and took a seat and saw the paper work and thought "Atleast i'm not the only one with that much work." once he was seated he started to speak "I think you know why i'm here." he said the words flowing out of his mouth like water out of a faucet as he looked around the office while he waited for shika to respond to him
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Tenkage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkage Office   Tenkage Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:18 pm

With the sound of Shadow's voice Shika slowly turned his head away from the paper work. It was hard because he had took interest in what he was reading, but it was done. Shika looked straight at Shadow as he nodded then spoke his words. "Yes i do" Shika said as he noticed that Shadow was looking around his office, but there wasn't really much to see besides his puppets. Shika Continued with his words as he cracked his neck "Well i think that Tenshi no Sato, and Tsuki no Sato should become allies. I know that if that happens we both will have a good future along side with our villages. Like allies do we will have each other's backs meaning if your village happens to get attack, you could have Tenshi no Sato to rely on. Shika said, but then suddenly stopped because he knew that a wise kage like shadow already knew what a allies meant. With a slight smile on his face he once again continued to speak "what will it be Naitokage?" Shika said as he calmly waited for shadow to reply but glanced down at the current paper that he was reading as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Tenkage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkage Office   Tenkage Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:25 pm

"Of corse allies it is better to have each other's back then to be at each other's throat's." shadow finished with a smile as he took out a scroll and put some blood on it and out came a book titled DnAngel "Oh wrong scroll give me a second here." he said digging around in his pocket's when he pulled out another scroll and he put blood on it and out came a piece of paper as he signed it and put it on the desk away from the paper he was looking at "Just put your name here and this well be done and over with." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Tenkage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkage Office   Tenkage Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Shika slightly chuckled as shadow spoke his first words "True" Shika replied. As he watched Shadow pull out a scroll he wiped blood on it, but wasn't the right scroll. Shika laughed "So unprofessional" Shika said as he laughed again hoping that Shadow knew that he was only joking. Once he got the right scroll Shika looked at the paper of it was passed it him, he then pushed back in his chair causing him to go backwards a bit. Shika then opened a little hidden door as he pulled out a pen, he then pulled himself back up to the desk, then signed the alliance between the two villages. Shika threw the pen on the desk behind all of the papers so that he knew were it was at because it was going to be needed in a second. Shika rolled up the scroll as he handed it back to shadow. Shika, then stood up as he began speaking once again "Ok well looks like were all good now. One thing before you leave. Since our villages aren't to close to each other when you need our village send a bird directly to my office so that i know its urgent and respond to it quickly...As i shall do the same." Shika said as he waited for Shadow to reply to his suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Tenkage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkage Office   Tenkage Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 pm

"So unprofessional" said shika "Yeah i know i need to clean out my pocket's once in a while." he said with a chuckle as shika started to talk again "Hmm that seem's good." he said as a messanger brid flew onto shadow's shoulder he took out the scroll and read out loud "Shadow get your ass back to the village now Kai." he sighed "I knew it the idiot is most likely running around like a chicken with it's head cut off." he said getting up "I must be going before he put's the whole village into a state of riot." he said jumping out the window and running out of the village gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tenkage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkage Office   Tenkage Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenkage Office
Page 1 of 1