Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tankou Clan Leaf10Tankou Clan Sand10Tankou Clan Mist10Tankou Clan Rock10Tankou Clan Cloud10Tankou Clan Whirlp10

Tankou Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen Tankou

Village : Tsukigakure

Tankou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Tankou Clan   Tankou Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Clan Name: Tankou Clan
Clan Leader: Airon Tankou
OOC Leader: Zen Tankou
Clan Alias: "Shinobi Androids"
Village Location(s): Tsukigakure
Population: 65

Specialty: Taijutsu

Kekkei Genkai:

Kinzoku Senshin is a Secret Clan ability unique to the Tankou Clan. They possess a special genetic power that allows them to press chakra to any part of them and absorb metal to their body by touching another metal. It is crucial that the metal must be of good size in order for the clan member to absorb it entirely to their body, a sword is a minimum example. However, if they absorb any metal harder than steel, they must rapidly consume small amounts of chakra while in the state to maintain it. How fast chakra is consumed depends on the strength of the metal. Also, if they're to touch iron, a "rust" disadvantage is inhabited into them. They're only able to stay in that state for a lower amount of time. From the first time they absorb iron, their maximum limit is only ten posts. This can be increased in training for every six paragraphs during in that state, it increases the limit for 5 posts. During in battle, for every twenty posts while in that state, it increases the limit for 5 posts. The same goes for other metals, except the limit can work for any other metal than iron. However because of their metallic state, any enemy Raiton attack that hits them while in the state are increased in strength by 10%. However, when they're hitted by their own Raiton technique or self-enhance them with one, they can become even stronger.

The Tankou clan have the ability to absorb the properties of any metallic object they touch. They'll be able to increase their strength, durability, structure, and speed depending on the type of metal. This bloodline trait is best suited for Taijutsu users, as the Tankou can augment their strength from minorly to immensely. At minimum absorbing even the weakest of all metals, their physical features increase by 10-19% [Mohs Hardness- 0.1-2], by 20-35% [Mohs Hardness- 2.1-4], by 36-61% [Mohs Hardness- 4.1-5]. by 62-80% [Mohs Hardness- 5.1-7.5], by 81%-100%[Mohs Hardness- 7.5-8.5], and 101%- 49% [Mohs Hardness-8.5-10 (ten-fold)] and >150%[>10]. It is on a Hardness of 5 or higher that Tankous must rapidly consume chakra. On 5-6, 2 CP is subtracted from the user for each post active. On 6-7, 4 CP is subtracted per post. On 7-9, 6 CP is subtracted. For 9-10, 8 CP is subtracted. For >10, 10 CP is subtracted. For most metals, a Tankou's strength can be increased by 15-30% on average. For <5, no rapid chakra consumption is required, instead there is a limit. But the starting limit is 20 posts, and can be increased like iron. Tankous uses their enhanced strength to faciltiate their Taijutsu attacks. However, the most major weakness of this is when an enemy Raiton attack connects with a Tankou within their metallic state, the attacks's power is enhanced by 20%. However, this can be diminished by self-Fuuton/Raiton.

[Note: The Tankou Clan also possess a special jutsu and a unique but rare ABILITY of the clan. This special jutsu is known as Kinzoku Soushi and the "upgraded" ability is called... I don't know yet... just gotta keep on working!! XD But these two techs are not yet gonna be part of this app until I reach Jounin rank or something and I'll post them in Jutsu Creation to be approved.]

Clan Jutsu: (Basics)

Name: Iron Fist
Type: Taijutsu/Secret Clan Technique
Element: N/A (Metal)
Description: Airon Genkotsu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Tankou Clan. By touching a piece of metal, the clan member can absorb the metal through them and enhance their abilities. Using this enhancement, they'll charge forwards their target and thrust a strong punch to it, where it might be able to break a bone. All clan members are expected to be able to use this style when they've unlocked their absorption ability.

Name: Iron Elbow
Description: Airon Erubo is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Tankou Clan. By touching a piece of metal, the clan member can absorb the metal through them and enhance their abilities. Then, they can use the Iron Fist skill. While in their enhanced state, the clan member heads towards their target. Then, they'll turn their body and launch their elbow right at the opponent, an unexpected attack. The impact can be strong enough to severe one's neck or inflict some damage to the opponent's head. Unfortunately, because it takes a while to perform the spin, enemies who recover quickly and have good instincts can react to block this attack.

Name: Iron Hurricane
Type: Taijutsu/ Secret Clan Technique
Description: Airon Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Tankou Clan. By touching a piece of metal, the clan member can absorb the metal through them and enhance their abilities. Then, they'll be able to use the Iron Fist skill. While in their enhanced state, the clan member can launch a swift kick to nearby enemies.

Name: Metal Fist Style
Type: Taijutsu/Secret Clan Art
Description: Kinzoku Ryuu is a fighting style developed by the Tankou Clan. By touching a metallic object, they can absorb them throughout their body. The Tankou Clan will be able to use their metal state and encoporate it to their hand-to-hand combat skills. Similiar to the Gouken Ryuu which injures the body and breaks bones, Kinzoku Ryuu's main purpose is to overwhelm the opponent with barrages of enhanced attacks, thus limiting their space to perform hand seals, counter, and escape. Tankou clan members can then distract their enemy with their swift and strong techniques and to triumph over enemies relying on their sheer force alone. Techniques like Airon Senpuu, Airon Erubo, and Airon Genkotsu derive from this style.

Name: Partial Metal Absorption
Type: Ninjutsu/Secret Clan Technique
Description: Kuzen Kane Kyuuin is a basic technique taught to new, inexpierenced clan members at Academy age. Just by exerting a small amount of chakra into a body part while touching a piece of metal, such as the hands or feet, with large effort they'll be able to absorb the metal into that small portion of their body. This could also be utilized by more skilled clan members but by touching a piece of metal with smaller sizes.

Name: Iron Cut
Description: Airon Kai is a Taijustu technique utilized by the Tankou Clan. By touching a piece of metal, the clan member can absorb the metal through them and enhance their abilities. Using this enhancement, they first run up to an enemy or just get close to them. Then, they focus their strength and force into a hand and curl it into a fist, with left-most knuckle pointing higher than the rest. Then, the clan member swings their fist towards the opponent, perferbly the lower jaw, like an uppercut. The amount of force can deeply break the jaw or even cause them to fall to the ground.

Name: Metal Fist Style/Iron Fist Style
Type: Taijutsu/Secret Clan Art
Description: Kinzoku Ryuu is a fighting style developed by the Tankou Clan. By touching a metallic object, they can absorb them throughout their body. The Tankou Clan will be able to use their metal state and encoporate it to their hand-to-hand combat skills. Similiar to the Gouken Ryuu which injures the body and breaks bones, Kinzoku Ryuu's main purpose is to overwhelm the opponent with barrages of enhanced attacks, thus limiting their space to perform hand seals, counter, and escape. Tankou clan members can then distract their enemy with their swift and strong techniques and to triumph over enemies relying on their sheer force alone. Techniques like Airon Senpuu, Airon Erubo, and Airon Genkotsu derive from this style.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

Tankou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tankou Clan   Tankou Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 pm

all the old villages {leaf,stone,cloud,sand,mist} are all ruins no ninja live in them only new villages . also i believe we have a uchiha based clan its the byringan
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Zen Tankou

Tankou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tankou Clan   Tankou Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Yeah okay, well I'm appyling for a Tsukigakure clan, is only one Tsukigakure clan the max limit?
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Tankou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tankou Clan   Tankou Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:33 pm

no because tsuchigakure was destroyed in the battle of the solar eclipse (death of the akatsuki and birth of the Anei-Kumo) which happened 20,000,000 years ago
Back to top Go down
Zen Tankou

Tankou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tankou Clan   Tankou Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Tsuchigakure = iwagakure, yes?

But I see ninja on Tsukigakure = Tsuki no Sato
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Tankou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tankou Clan   Tankou Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:36 pm

oh sorry read that wrong lol yes yes you may have a tsukigakure village heh sorry
Back to top Go down
Zen Tankou

Tankou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tankou Clan   Tankou Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Oh okay.... uh.... finished.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Tankou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tankou Clan   Tankou Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:43 pm

sorry the byringan clan thing was to someone else and hmmm approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tankou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tankou Clan   Tankou Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tankou Clan
Page 1 of 1