Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Narora trains Feara Leaf10Narora trains Feara Sand10Narora trains Feara Mist10Narora trains Feara Rock10Narora trains Feara Cloud10Narora trains Feara Whirlp10

Narora trains Feara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

Narora trains Feara Empty
PostSubject: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Narora stood in the training field. his book now sat on one of his jackets next to a tree. he was looking at the clouds with his hands in his pockets as he waited for feara. today marked the first day of their training.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:40 pm

feara ran into the clearing where narora was waited .her hair was still wet when she took a shower and her back of her shirt was damp as well.
"s-s-s-sorry im late"feara said panting as she was infront of narora trying to breath from running to hard
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Narora waved her off. "its fine. i'm late for most of my things too." he said shrugging. "anyway, are you ready to train?" he asked pulling out weights from his pack.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:44 pm

feara jumped up happily suddenly recovering from her long hard run.
"yes i am!" feara said waiting for what kind of trainging the were gonna do
kyuubi was awake to make sure fear got the chakra she need incase she ran out of hers.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:46 pm

"good." he threw the weights to her. just normal wrist bands, but a surprise was held in the weight as they where thrown to her. they where white, but the color would change to what ever the color was that the user liked most. Narora wore some of his own, his where silver.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 pm

feara caught them easily and put them on her wrists they tturned to a blood red .
"kay sensei"feara siad waiting for intructions.she was very excited on what type of traing they were gonna do kyuubi chuckling as he already knew what his son planed
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:51 pm

"ok first. push some cahkra into the bands, they will react and weigh you down to as much chakra as you put in them." he said pointing at them. he lifted his pant leg and pulled his sleeve back to show the same silver bands on his arms and legs. they glowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 pm

feara nodded and put in half of her own chakra and felt the wieghts going to the ground.
'damn these things are heavy-''yes because they increase your stanima and speed also
strength to help you'kyuubi said cuttinh her thought off
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Narora waited for her to stand again. "once you get up, i want you to run around this training ground 40 times, you will be chaced by my Dragon summons to make sure you do run. you will have a 5 second head start before i sumon them." he said waititng agian, "any questions?"
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:59 pm

feara nodded no.'ive been chased around by enuogh jonins and anbus to know what speed is.....i wonder how fast a dragon can run...or atleast chase?'feara thought then got up
"bring it on sensei"feara chananged ready
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Narora made seals faster than an eye could see and slamed his hand on the ground, a huge seal spread, aout the size he is, and puffed. he stood behind 4 silver dragons that where ready for comands.

"OK BOYS!!" Narora yelled out. taking a poze, "its training time!" they all roared in agreement and got ready. narora had a watch out and was wating "5 seconds starts... now."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:04 pm

"wait! i have a qeustion...are dragons animals bye any chance?"feara said silently a bit scared.kyuuubi paled as he remembered how animals reacte around her and was hoping that his son answered no for the sake of his own hide.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:06 pm

"no, they are MITHICAL animals. plus they are under my conplate control. if they make a move i dont like... welll something happens to them that they dont like." he said grinning evily at the dragons. they slightly backed away from him but held their ground ready for orders. "your down to 4 seconds."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:09 pm

feara sighed happily and then relized smething she paled and ran for dear life.
she forgot that her scent atracts other animals when she's outside and all of the sudden wolves and dogs where chasing her.
"for crying out loud i thought it was going to be easy!"feara cried anime tears
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Narora sent the dragons after her. they easily scared the other animals away as they chaced Feara. even as the other animals came to join in, the dragons scared them off. given orders to chase her and let nothing else do so. Narora sat down watching her progress. he watched her grow faster as she got used to the weights and as she did, he signled her to push more chakra in them. each time she got better and better... and he sat watching.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 pm

feara sighed happily as the animals went away and then bagan her real trainging.
she kept pushing her self to the limit with kyuubi cheering her on with white fans on all his tails and a couches head bann.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:23 pm

(a what?)

Narora watched as she ran and ran. he sighed as he sat and watched her progress. he closed his right eye and opened it enough for his new slit pupil to look out and at her. he seen her chakra paths. she was glowing with blue chakra, about Jounin level or higher from the look of it. close to 1 tail worth of Chakra. he shifted his Kageryuugan to her stumuch, seeing it glow bright red with his Father's Demonic Chakra. he might have to teach her to use it at some point in time. it really souped up Jutsus. he deactivated his eye and laied on the ground, waiting for her to finnish.

(time skip?)
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:42 pm

(yes)
75 laps later feara was still running and looked barley exsausted she looked actaully very hyper.
"hey narora are we done yet?"feara said looking at the dragons who were gapping at her in disbeleif there jaws were hanging anf there eyes where wide white circles.feara giggled at them so was kyuubi
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Narora looked up then stood. he nodded to his dragons that vanished in a puff of smoke back to their world. he walked over to feara and looked her over. she didn't look like she was tired. she actually looked better with more energy than before the training. he sighed all the same and thought.

"ok, well now lets have a little spar, ok?" he asked. "i need to get a measure on your skill level better."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:53 pm

feara nodded hyperly.and got ready kyuubi was cheering her on waving the fans like they do in all anime series for jokes.feara fliped backwards and landed on her feet taking a battle stance ready for whatever narora was planing her ears twitched in anticapation
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Narora lazily took a stance. his feet spread slightly appear as he was slightly crouching down with his knees bent. his left hand was covering his right eye wall his right hand was behind his back, as if holding a blade. keeping his right eye hidden, he activated his Kageryuugan and took a glance at her. her Chakra was only about 75% what is was, so she still had a good amount of Chakra to fight with. he deactivated it and tightened his stance.

"Lady's first." he spoke politely.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 pm

feara nodded and vanished she was up in the air trying to find the weakest point of land then smirked she pumped chakra into her fist increasing her strenght 10x it original power and came down on to the ground creating a crater that was half a mile long trees and earth was flying everwhere
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Narora stood in the crator below her. his hand up as he got ready to cetch her, but he then relized that it was chakra inhanced and jumped away to a tree, where he stuck to the surface with his Chakra. he looked up to her (because he is sideways) and waited again. "not to bad Feara." he crouched down again, his hand to the tree. "but lets see you handle this..."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 pm

feara waited alreayd planned 60 steps head of him and 50 plans incase he did what she thought he did.she crouched low her ox tails hair on end in anticipation her yes turned blood red and she smirked at him wathcing his every move
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Narora looked up at the last second. his chakra spiked, then died away. he vanished with Shunshin and appeared before her with a Kunai already flying at her chest, his eyes wide open as he took aim and pushed the kunai through the air to her. he was also jumping at her as he did. "gotcha."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narora trains Feara
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: Fighting Board :: Ninja Training Grounds-
Jump to: