Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
begining day - Page 7 Leaf10begining day - Page 7 Sand10begining day - Page 7 Mist10begining day - Page 7 Rock10begining day - Page 7 Cloud10begining day - Page 7 Whirlp10

begining day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

begining day - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:51 pm

kyuubi didnt commenton on what he said.feara felt the pain fade only leaving a strange numbness behind she panted from the pain finally leaving.kyuubi sighed in releif as it was over now for the last stage
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Narora pulled back from her, kissing away the blood that came from the bite wound witch healed. it was soon replacesed by a kageryuugan iris. the blue now turned black agenced her skin. he moved from her neck to her face again and kissed her cheek. "done."
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:59 pm

feara had hung into narora not letting go of him she was still panting.kyuubi was still blushing at the fact of how much feara was like naroras mother.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Narora rolled to his back, putting his hands around feara and let her rest as he observed the mark on her neck. it had all gone right. he had moved his Chakra the right way and now the mark was spreading to him too. the right side of his neck was growing the same type of mark. after a minute, it was fully formed and he felt the mental connection complete itself.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:09 pm

"well son you finally have your mate"kyuubi said smiling at his son.feara fell asleep against narora blushing.kyuubi sighed and fell asleep he was tired for some reason
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Narora kissed Feara's Forehead, then laied back down to sleep himself. feeling tired too. it might have been an after effect of the marking, it could have been over use of his Demonic Chakra, hell it could be both. but it made him tired and so he disided to sleep.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:30 pm

---------------time skip--------------
feara was still asleep on narora her hand around his neck and her legs on the side on his body.kyuubi was watching them happily they reminded him of himself and naroras mother when they where younger
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Narora had his arms around Feara still, sleeping peacefully. he wasn't having a peticular dream this time. a dreamless sleep is what some called it.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:35 pm

feara woke up and noticed it was night time .she sighed she didnt get to go out side today...it was a bad sign that bad luck will happen.she got up and drozily went to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:37 pm

when she sturred to get out of bed, she had woken Narora up to. he yawned and looked to the clock on the side of her bed. 12 am. he sighed and cracked his neck, yawning again.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:45 pm

feara turned on the shower and sat on the shower floor.....something wasnt right she felt numb and empty for some reason.her neck went back wards leting the warm water hit her face.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Narora was sitting up on the bed. unable to sleep. a side effect of marking. it took almost a week for both of the markers to get used to the constent connection. most couldn't take 5 steps away unless one of them almost passed out from pain. Narora's was only extream enough to not let him sleep unless feara was next to him. he would get used to it though as time went on.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 pm

feara turned off the water and got up stumbling out of the shower she put on her silk robe it was white with red linning and had sakura blossoms designs on it her fiend tenrie gave her for her birthday and went to the room.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Narora was to in thought. every step closer she took. was the more he felt sleep starting to take him over again. finally, when she was 2 steps away from her room, he fell out cold on the bed asleep again.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:58 pm

feara smiled and kissed his forehead.she changed into a large white shirt and underware and went out the window to the roof she looked at the moon and stars happily.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:02 pm

(lol should we have them sleep out under the stars? or is this plot?)

Narora was still sleeping on her bed. snoring lightly as he had a dreamless sleep again. his right arm was under one of the pillows and his other arm was draped over feara's bedside.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:06 pm

(plot she will finally tell him why she dosent have any parents)
feara watched the full moon sadly remembering her life before she was taken to the lab.
kyuubi watched all her thoughts and sighed sadly she suffered so much.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:08 pm

(kk, i'll just post NDPs then)

Narora rolled over in his sleep. memories of his training with his clan's leader coming back to him in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:10 pm

(no narora he has to wake up so he can know)

feara watched the full moon sadly remembering her life before she was taken to the lab.
kyuubi watched all her thoughts and sighed sadly she suffered so much.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:15 pm

(oh ok)

(lol nice dubble post cover up ;D)

Narora sat up. last thing he knew in his dream was getting kicked hard in the head agenced a wall, then he was awake again. he rubbed his eyes, yawning again. he looked at the clock agian and his eye twiched. he'd slept for 5 minutes. it was 12:05 now... he sighed and found that Feara was not in the bed. but something did tell him she was on the roof. he swung his legs out of the bed and cracked his neck a bit. he stood again and streched. he walked to the window. he jumped out of it and onto another building, then off that onto the roof and walked up from behind feara. "hay..." he called out with a soft voice. "what are you doing here?" he asked yawning again.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:40 pm

"just.........remembering"feara said softly looking at the moon.the moon had shined down on her ,her eyes looked like liquid gold,her hair a ruby red,and her skin glowed.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Narora walked down to her, sitting down next to her with a soft thump and laying back with one hand over his stomach and another behind his head. his right knee was up wall his left leg was down, helping him keep his balance and keep friction. "remembering what?"
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:45 pm

"what my life was before i was taken to the lab"feara said absent mindedly.she was remembering the ruins of the sand village and her family living in the under ground tunnels
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Narora moved his hand from his head to around her shoulders. "do you wanna talk about it?" he asked slightly worried. he was still half asleep, but he was awake enough for logic to kick in.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:50 pm

"yea.....i miss my family back in the sand....i wish i could see them again"feara said leaning against him she looked sad but was smiling in a sad way way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

begining day
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: