Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
begining day - Page 6 Leaf10begining day - Page 6 Sand10begining day - Page 6 Mist10begining day - Page 6 Rock10begining day - Page 6 Cloud10begining day - Page 6 Whirlp10

begining day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

begining day - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Narora sighed again. his neck hurt like hell. but he took this time to walk around her house and take a better look. he blinked. not bad. though, she never did speek of her parents. he pondered if he should ask when she came back from her shower. he was curious, but disided in a sensei like way, that she'd tell him when she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:02 pm

(sensei like way?)

feara sighed after 30 minutes in the shower she turned the water off and got out she took a towel and walked to her clothes that where on the sink she dried herself and put on her underware and a big red t-shirt which hung off her shoulders and went to her knees.she walked out to narora
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:05 pm

(like a caring sensei/boyfriend.)

Narora turned to her and smiled. "hi." his smile showed his slightly larger than normal canines. not as big as when he was first inside her mindscape, but enough to notice it. other than that, he didn't show any signs of his demonic side. though he did have a Half Demon look. right now he was in his normal human form, his half demon form was slightly diffrent from his human form. but he didn't know if feara knew he was half demon. she might have known on her own, or Kyuubi had told her if she hadn't guessed, but he put his money on the first option.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:33 pm

"hey lets go out today it very bright and sunny"fearasaid opening the windows showing a cloudless sky and a very bright sun.she smiled at the outside happily and opened a window to breath in the fresh air
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Narora walked up behind her, wrapping his hand around her waist. "ok sure... but can i ask you something?" he said laying his head on her shoulder and looking out the window too to the cloudless sky.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:40 pm

"sure what is it?"feara asked curious wondering what he was going to ask.kyuuubi had a bad feeling about it but waited for narora question before he did anything .
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:44 pm

(lol no parent question yet ^^)

Narora bit his lip. "did... Did dad tell you what i was? before we got together?" he asked refering to his half demon heritage.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:58 pm

kyuubi sighed relieved that he didnt ask her what he thought he was going to say.
"ya i knew when you said you where kyuubi's son....so that automatically ment you where half demon"feara said leaning back into him
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:02 pm

"hmm. and you don't mind? I mean, Kyuubi did tell you what happens when a Half Demon, and a Demon find someone they love?" he said, rubbing his cheek on her's lightly. he was referring to the Marking. his clan used it, and the Half demons did too. a sign of trust, and love toward the receiver of the mark. "i mean, he did do it to mom..."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 pm

"no he didnt what happend when a demon or half demon find someone they love?"feara asked curious.kyuubi never told her anything about that but then again she never asked.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:18 pm

"we mark them." he said simply. he pointed to his longer canines "these aren't just for show you know. when we mark our lover, we comit our lives to them. in a way its like marrige. but their are benifits from it too." he explained kissing her cheek. "i'm surpried that Tou-san didn't tell you..." he said wondering if it had just slipped is mind.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:38 pm

feara blushed when he did.[b]'m-m-m-marigage?!?!?"[/b]she blushed even deeper as he told her.kyuubi chuckled at his son he was going to mark her but then frowned it was going to hurt when he did.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:40 pm

"W-Well, that is if you want to..." he said. "you don't have to. its not requiered that it happens. its the beifit of being a Half Demon. you can chose if you want to or not." ^^ he said kissing her cheek again. "i just wanted you to know waht it would be if you where to except..."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:46 pm

"....i want to"feara said kissing him .kyuubi encourged his son to go further he was weraing a couches head band saying good luck and was cheering him on with fans.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 pm

"your sure?" he asked her after the kiss ended. "its gonna hurt like hell, and your gonna be stuck with it unless both of us agree to remove it..." he said. he really hoped the last thing he said didn't happen for a long long time. or at all if he was lucky.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:57 pm

"its okay....i handle worse"feara winced on that last part remembering the lab so did kyuubi rit brung back bad memories.the pain feara and kyuubi felt during the expeirements was worse then having a sword in your heart
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Naorra closed his eyes and sighed. "ok... i'll try to make it as painless as possible..." he said. he moved out to her and kissed her. then started to kiss down her jaw line and neck. at the same time, building his Silver Chakra into his canines. he'd have to bit into her neck to form the mark.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:01 pm

feara panted and moaned as he did.kyuubi closed his eyes givving his so and his new duaghter-in-law some privacy he hope feara could handle the pain .
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Narora reached her neck, kissing it 3 more times, before he bit into her neck and let his SIlver chakra leak into her body, looking up at her to see if she was in pain, for he tried to make it as painless as possible.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:08 pm

feara was blushing red she was wondering when the pain was going to come she felt something going her neck she maoned a bit.it felt great,she didnt want it to stop
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Narora, with his now mental connection to her developing, spoke to his father. 'Let her know this phase is going to take another 2 minutes. then the pain will come.' he told his father. there was 3 stages. the first was what some thought was the best part, because it felt so good. the 2nd part was the most painful, because his Chakra bonded with her own Chakra. and the third was the forming of the mark, which was relatively painless.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:23 pm

kyuubi nodded telling feara who was getting ready.feara wrapped her legs around his torso moaning.kyuubi blushed when she did ,it remindshim of the life beofre narora was born.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Narora heard what Kyuubi was thinking and warned him. still another minute left to go before the 2nd phase started. 'watch it dad. she isn't exactly mom's age...'
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 pm

'i know but......she reminds me so much like her'kyuubi said to him self wincing.fearastarted to feel pain and grinded her teeth in pain.she gripped his back in pain.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:36 pm

'i wouldn't know... i was only 2 when you guys left..' Narora thught, but came back when he felt her enter the 2nd stage. though it was the most painful, it was the shortest it would end in about 5 more seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

begining day
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: